Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's Game against Blackpool 09:29 - Feb 27 with 1299 viewsVisitingTangerine

Well this Saturday's game has become a bit of a damp squib for us - had looked at it as potentially a promotion battle but after our slump it's more about saving face for us and trying to climb back in to the top half of the table.

We've been a bit better since David Dunn took over as caretaker (won't get the job) and looked a bit more threatening but we have Gnanduillet out, who is proving a big miss, although we have Ronan, Dewsbury-Hall and Taylor Moore on loan who have all been decent prospects.

In fairness, we don't concede many but haven't scored many but it's been on of those seasons where week in, week out we've just had no luck. Tuesday might be a confidence boost but I think we just want to get this season over and done with now.

Safe journey to those coming up - the winds have been whipping through the stands recently and so wear at least 4 layers. Our best forum is probably avftt.co.uk for anyone who wants to see what our fans are discussing.

P.S. You can have the 3 points if it stops Fleetwood getting in the Play Offs.
Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 09:33 - Feb 27 with 1250 viewsPecker

After last weeks game, I had you down as 6-0 winners. I calmed down a bit by Tuesday and had reduced it to a 5-0 win for your lot. I am totally calm now and looking forward to the game. A long drive ahead to see our boys lose 3-0, but worth it anyway. We will still travel in numbers, so be prepared for the Blue Army invasion. Thanks for taking the time to come on here and enjoy your upcoming 3 points.
Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 09:34 - Feb 27 with 1248 viewsGuthrum

Thanks for the review.

More deep gloom than saving face down here. We were aiming to push for promotion but look dangerously like failing even to make the play-offs.

Hopefully this will be a Championship fixture again some time soon.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 09:46 - Feb 27 with 1175 viewsm14_blue

Interesting stuff, cheers.

Are Fleetwood genuine rivals now then? Must be like us and Colchester but x10, they barely even existed a few years ago did they? Imagine not long ago there would have been a fair few people that watched both teams regularly.

Suppose PNE seem a bit far away at the moment.
Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 10:14 - Feb 27 with 1108 viewsr2d2

Our whole season has turned into a damp squib. Thanks to Lambert not having a clue what he is doing. The players being a bunch of powder puffs and an owner who isnt interested.
Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 10:17 - Feb 27 with 1080 viewsartsbossbeard

Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 10:14 - Feb 27 by r2d2

Our whole season has turned into a damp squib. Thanks to Lambert not having a clue what he is doing. The players being a bunch of powder puffs and an owner who isnt interested.

Still, the fans are still upbeat about things.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 10:18 - Feb 27 with 1079 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given where we both are, maybe we should both just agree to a 1-0 loss each and save all the hassle of playing the game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 10:55 - Feb 27 with 979 viewsMattinLondon

Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 10:14 - Feb 27 by r2d2

Now I understand why Jabba The Hut had a torture chamber for droids.
Saturday's Game against Blackpool on 11:40 - Feb 27 with 860 viewsRadlett_blue

I'm sure you won't have much sympathy for us moaning about our owner, but at least you are now entirely rid of Odious I. Oyston.
Always rather liked Blackpool, but that went down a bit when they didn't wear their famous and unique tangerine shirts at Portman Road.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024