Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Travelodge Digger Loon from last year - 5yrs in the big house! 14:59 - Feb 26 with 1086 viewsartsbossbeard

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/live-john-manley-travelodge-

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The Travelodge Digger Loon from last year - 5yrs in the big house! on 15:42 - Feb 26 with 1024 viewsLeaky

A bit harsh should have said it was a terrorist attack would have got away with a lighter sentence
The Travelodge Digger Loon from last year - 5yrs in the big house! on 15:51 - Feb 26 with 996 viewsBlueBadger

The Travelodge Digger Loon from last year - 5yrs in the big house! on 15:42 - Feb 26 by Leaky

A bit harsh should have said it was a terrorist attack would have got away with a lighter sentence

Give over, you great fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Eh? on 15:57 - Feb 26 with 989 viewsDyland

The Travelodge Digger Loon from last year - 5yrs in the big house! on 15:42 - Feb 26 by Leaky

A) Not harsh at all, he could have killed someone
B) Name one example of a terrorist getting a lighter sentence in the UK

Leaky by name, leaky by nature.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Eh? on 15:59 - Feb 26 with 977 viewsBlueBadger

Eh? on 15:57 - Feb 26 by Dyland

Is his username a reference to his pants or his brain?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Eh? on 16:08 - Feb 26 with 946 viewsDyland

Eh? on 15:59 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

Is his username a reference to his pants or his brain?

Possibly both in this instance. The odd response could also be an attempt at trolling.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Eh? on 17:00 - Feb 26 with 875 viewsBlueBadger

Eh? on 16:08 - Feb 26 by Dyland

Possibly both in this instance. The odd response could also be an attempt at trolling.

Ah yes, the Cruncher School of Trolling in which the troll has heard that trolling is supposed to make someone look angry and/or stupid but....

Eh? on 17:02 - Feb 26 with 870 viewsMullet

Eh? on 15:57 - Feb 26 by Dyland

I'm assuming his name is some kind reference to a waterboarding fetish or something.

Still 5 years is a small price to pay for proper blokes on twitter giving you some love I guess.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024