Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) 21:56 - Feb 1 with 1344 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 1 with 1298 viewsITFCBlues

Wilson has probably been our best player since the turn of the year.

No issue signing Smith but we can't afford for him to be spending a month getting up to speed

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:11 - Feb 1 with 1279 viewsBloomBlue

And you've seen Smith play recently have you?
And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:11 - Feb 1 with 1282 viewsChrisd

He's a poor defender. I wish we could drop him and Chambers, but we've got no one else really. Mark Beevers showed us all what a CB should be like today, Wilson and Chambers couldn't lace up his boots.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:15 - Feb 1 with 1257 viewsStNeotsBlue

Wilson should be at best a squad player for us. Mad that we are so short in this area when we are playing three at the back.

Edwards blows hot and cold but not sure who replaces him in the current system for the next two games.
And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 1241 viewsreusersfreekicks

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:11 - Feb 1 by BloomBlue

And you've seen Smith play recently have you?

This
And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:21 - Feb 1 with 1225 viewsChrisd

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:15 - Feb 1 by StNeotsBlue

Wilson should be at best a squad player for us. Mad that we are so short in this area when we are playing three at the back.

Edwards blows hot and cold but not sure who replaces him in the current system for the next two games.

PL will need to change the formation. I'd probably go 4-3-3:

Holy
Donacien , Woolfenden, Chambers, Kenlock (or Earl)
Downes, Dozzell (if Huws isn't fit), Nolan (Skuse was dreadful today)
Jackson, Norwood and Sears

We'll need a change of system to cater for the personnel available. I'm sure I'll think differently in a couple of days after the black cloud passes overhead.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:22 - Feb 1 with 1223 viewsMrTown

Staggering isn’t it.

Shanks most touches into the stands.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:33 - Feb 1 with 1177 viewsdavblue

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:21 - Feb 1 by Chrisd

PL will need to change the formation. I'd probably go 4-3-3:

Holy
Donacien , Woolfenden, Chambers, Kenlock (or Earl)
Downes, Dozzell (if Huws isn't fit), Nolan (Skuse was dreadful today)
Jackson, Norwood and Sears

We'll need a change of system to cater for the personnel available. I'm sure I'll think differently in a couple of days after the black cloud passes overhead.

Try a 4 -2-3-1.

Judge Cant play wide, so use him as a 10, Sears on the left, who plays right, maybe Jackson as I dont think hes good enough or has the skill to play up front by him self.
Login to get fewer ads

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 23:12 - Feb 1 with 1093 viewsGarv

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:22 - Feb 1 by MrTown

Staggering isn’t it.

Shanks most touches into the stands.

What about Wilson though?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 23:24 - Feb 1 with 1053 viewsSimonds92

And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 22:33 - Feb 1 by davblue

Try a 4 -2-3-1.

Judge Cant play wide, so use him as a 10, Sears on the left, who plays right, maybe Jackson as I dont think hes good enough or has the skill to play up front by him self.

Judge can't play anywhere, abysmal player.
Re. The op, spot on Smith is head and shoulders above Wilson and all of the 'have you seen him play recently' cr@p is ridiculous, hes been consistently playing against strikers of a higher level than we seem to get torn apart by every couple of weeks.
And some people think James Wilson is better than Tommy Smith.... (n/t) on 08:04 - Feb 2 with 852 viewstextbackup

drops so deep when he wants the ball because hes so hopeless in possession that he needs the extra few touches to steady himself..... then puts it out of play anyway.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024