Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? 13:45 - Jan 22 with 684 viewsBluefish

Apart from clear and obvious parking charges?

Can anyone top it?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 13:45 - Jan 22 with 678 viewsDanTheMan

HS2?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 13:48 - Jan 22 with 666 viewsBluefish

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 13:45 - Jan 22 by DanTheMan

HS2?

The building of it?

Well I suppose if the clubs weren't in the north then people wouldn't need to keep going up there. Seems reasonable to me

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:11 - Jan 22 with 634 viewsusm

The Sussexes security

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:14 - Jan 22 with 627 viewsBluefish

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:11 - Jan 22 by usm

The Sussexes security

I think Villa should pay for that because William is a Villa fan and it is partly his fault they are leaving

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:19 - Jan 22 with 610 viewsGeoffSentence

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:14 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

I think Villa should pay for that because William is a Villa fan and it is partly his fault they are leaving

For that matter David Cameron is a Villa fan, perhaps they could pick up the tab for Brexit too.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:21 - Jan 22 with 605 viewsBluefish

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:19 - Jan 22 by GeoffSentence

For that matter David Cameron is a Villa fan, perhaps they could pick up the tab for Brexit too.

West ham will have to pay half

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 588 viewsDanTheMan

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:21 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

We should probably pay for Norwood's car come to think of it. After all, he was trying to attend our training.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:26 - Jan 22 with 586 viewsclive_baker

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:21 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

I think Newham Council have agreed to pay for that.

I've claimed my mileage for Tranmere. 45p a mile, expecting that paid back to me this week. Was going to expense the sausage roll I bought from Greggs en route but don't want to take the p1ss.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:28 - Jan 22 with 580 viewsSteve_M

Over the top policing?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:30 - Jan 22 with 569 viewsBluefish

What other things can we try and get football clubs to pay for? on 14:25 - Jan 22 by DanTheMan

We should probably pay for Norwood's car come to think of it. After all, he was trying to attend our training.

We should probably also pay audi for the loan car too then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024