Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd 13:20 - Jan 14 with 949 viewsMaySixth

if the deal is close to completion, why would the deal be risked?

i have a feeling we just may see Josh Earl start tonight

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 13:21 - Jan 14 with 942 viewsHerbivore

Who has said the deal is near completion? There's speculation in the Sun that they're ready to bid for him, that doesn't suggest an imminent deal. If he starts tonight it's no guarantee he will still be here on the 1st of February.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 13:22 - Jan 14 with 943 viewsSomethingBlue

Haven't seen the smallest suggestion that a deal is close to completion and little to say there has even been a formal bid. As usual we are getting ahead of ourselves on this board. There are two and a half weeks left of the window and if (/when) he plays tonight it will tell us precisely nothing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 881 viewsITFC_Forever

There is nothing to the story, other than a newspaper which is well-known to lie spreading a speculative rumour.

Calm yourself.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Whilst I am not defending The Sun.... on 13:37 - Jan 14 with 864 viewsBloots

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 13:34 - Jan 14 by ITFC_Forever

There is nothing to the story, other than a newspaper which is well-known to lie spreading a speculative rumour.

Calm yourself.

....I can't really see why they would bother making up a story about a 3rd Division centre back that nobody has heard of.

There's obviously something in it.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Whilst I am not defending The Sun.... on 13:39 - Jan 14 with 858 viewsHerbivore

Whilst I am not defending The Sun.... on 13:37 - Jan 14 by Bloots

....I can't really see why they would bother making up a story about a 3rd Division centre back that nobody has heard of.

There's obviously something in it.

Did they break the original link over the weekend though? Or are they just embellishing someone else's story? I'm sure there's some substance to it but it doesn't smell like a done deal at this stage.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Doubt it's a done deal..... on 13:53 - Jan 14 with 810 viewsBloots

Whilst I am not defending The Sun.... on 13:39 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

Did they break the original link over the weekend though? Or are they just embellishing someone else's story? I'm sure there's some substance to it but it doesn't smell like a done deal at this stage.

....it's just "shots fired", but there's got to be something in it.

Hopefully it doesn't go anywhere, but we have to accept that it may.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 13:55 - Jan 14 with 802 viewsitfcjoe

They are just putting the feelers out at the moment, he certaily won't have been pulled out of the 18 off the back of this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 14:19 - Jan 14 with 746 viewsMookamoo

Even if the deal isn't imminent, who knows where his head is at given the speculation. I will be surprised to see him play.

He is a young lad, potentially about to move to the distant North away from his friends and family, plus you would assume a significant other. Thats a lot to process.
Login to get fewer ads

If Woolfie starts tonight, surely he will not be joining Sheff Utd on 14:24 - Jan 14 with 728 viewsSouperJim

He'll play tonight, as will Earl, either Chambo or Wilson will drop out. 'member I told you.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024