Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) 20:24 - Jan 14 with 1626 viewsChurchman75

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 14 with 1549 viewsHerbivore

Why? Get the game played. I think it favours us, they look like they've got a mistake in them with how they're trying to play. We seem to fancy it more as well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:34 - Jan 14 with 1350 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

Why? Get the game played. I think it favours us, they look like they've got a mistake in them with how they're trying to play. We seem to fancy it more as well.

It’s a gamble because the game will be won and lost by a slip or a mistake but we are certainly more fired up than they are.

Fortune favours the bold.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:35 - Jan 14 with 1316 viewsSuperblue95

I agree, getting games called off has worked so well for us this season....

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:53 - Jan 14 with 989 viewsclive_baker

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:34 - Jan 14 by GlasgowBlue

It’s a gamble because the game will be won and lost by a slip or a mistake but we are certainly more fired up than they are.

Fortune favours the bold.

I don't think we're any less likely to get a result tonight as we would be under better conditions tbf. We've been the better side but need a little more composure in the final 3rd.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 919 viewsTangledupin_Blue

It's not up to us.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:57 - Jan 14 with 902 viewsMullet

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:53 - Jan 14 by clive_baker

I don't think we're any less likely to get a result tonight as we would be under better conditions tbf. We've been the better side but need a little more composure in the final 3rd.

Think we need to shoot and cross as quickly as possible. Dallying isn't helping us. They look far less composed and conditions suggest we can get something by sending the ball in right away.

Huws-Judge-Keane seem to be doing the best on the ball to bring people in to play too. Some lovely touches and passes in amongst the scrappy slog.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:59 - Jan 14 with 854 viewsclive_baker

I’m telling you, we should have called it off (n/t) on 20:57 - Jan 14 by Mullet

Think we need to shoot and cross as quickly as possible. Dallying isn't helping us. They look far less composed and conditions suggest we can get something by sending the ball in right away.

Huws-Judge-Keane seem to be doing the best on the ball to bring people in to play too. Some lovely touches and passes in amongst the scrappy slog.

Judge is class. I would like to see Flynn Downes stamp his authority on the 2nd half, he's been a little anonymous. Need a little more from the wingbacks too, but otherwise I would say that was a decent half all things considered. It was never going to be pretty on a pitch like this.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024