Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there 14:19 - Dec 28 with 613 viewsMullet

However, surely we need to see more of Dobra and El Mizouni in the coming weeks? They’re exactly the sort of chaotic talent that will decide these games with 15 minutes left or more. I know that means Lambert being assertive and making a sub or so, but what better bit of PR could there be than this run being ended by one of those two coming on and smashing Lincoln about?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:20 - Dec 28 with 602 viewsHerbivore

I genuinely don't understand why we've not seen anything of these two off the bench in the league, but then there's lots I don't understand about PRP's management of the side.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:26 - Dec 28 with 574 viewsMullet

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:20 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

I genuinely don't understand why we've not seen anything of these two off the bench in the league, but then there's lots I don't understand about PRP's management of the side.

Dobra maybe is being taught a lesson after his red card, but that was so long ago it’d be petty and self-harm to deny him a go still on that alone.

Lambert possibly has a career defining to months now. Fail and he’s done everywhere bar Scottish provinces and the flea market leagues of abroad. I really hope sending Georgiou back is the pebble that starts a big shift in the squad make up and we go for it. But I doubt it will be.

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:30 - Dec 28 with 555 viewsHerbivore

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:26 - Dec 28 by Mullet

Dobra maybe is being taught a lesson after his red card, but that was so long ago it’d be petty and self-harm to deny him a go still on that alone.

Lambert possibly has a career defining to months now. Fail and he’s done everywhere bar Scottish provinces and the flea market leagues of abroad. I really hope sending Georgiou back is the pebble that starts a big shift in the squad make up and we go for it. But I doubt it will be.

If he's still teaching Dobra a lesson this far down the line then I'd question his man management. The only way he can show he's learnt is by being given another chance. El Miz has barely put a foot wrong when given a chance so it's really baffling that he's not featured more when the likes of Nolan, Judge and Edwards have all been persisted with despite making minimal contribution.

He raves about the kids here but only Downes and Woolfy actually get meaningful game time.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 14:30]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:35 - Dec 28 with 535 viewsMullet

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:30 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

If he's still teaching Dobra a lesson this far down the line then I'd question his man management. The only way he can show he's learnt is by being given another chance. El Miz has barely put a foot wrong when given a chance so it's really baffling that he's not featured more when the likes of Nolan, Judge and Edwards have all been persisted with despite making minimal contribution.

He raves about the kids here but only Downes and Woolfy actually get meaningful game time.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 14:30]

Thought Idris was going to be the dark horse this season and make the team regularly, but it just hasn’t happened and I’m not sure what else he can do.

There’s still a Hurst hangover in terms of the long term damage he did, but we are past the point of some things not being down to Lambert, and not doing what he says he does in press conferences has never bothered me. People should have learn by now.

However, as you say there are regular failures in the team who seem to be immune from the axe and it’s not hard to defend frankly.

I really like Ward, always have but it’d be a backwards step to go there on 14:56 - Dec 28 with 492 viewscbower

The absence of Dobra from the 18 has been a complete nonsense. Watching Edwards run up and down with a level of ineffectiveness that would be difficult to replicate whilst our other midfielders play about 25 yards either side of the half way line cacking their pants about joining the strikers now and again, makes it even more baffling. Punishment for Accrington - surely not - nobody could be that petty......could they? We were rubbish there, even Skuse said Dobra was the player who looked like he could get us back into it. I thought Ward could have been useful until the end of the season. Even if he did not always deliver, he is a far better player than Edwards or Rowe will ever be.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024