Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) 17:45 - Dec 26 with 1048 viewsjasondozzell

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 1028 viewsMrTown

Don’t come on here with that sensible post.

I agree, god it’s a bad run, and we’re a really poor team at the moment.

But we’re 2nd, still a game in hand on most, massive 2 games ahead. We have to back him.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 17:53 - Dec 26 with 1019 viewsBlueBadger

Our league position of more a measure of the ability in the league as a whole, rather than the manager's, I fear.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:53]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:15 - Dec 26 with 964 viewsOxford_Blue

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 17:53 - Dec 26 by BlueBadger

Our league position of more a measure of the ability in the league as a whole, rather than the manager's, I fear.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:53]

In which case lambert can’t win can he either way
It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 920 viewsSouthWestBlue

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 17:51 - Dec 26 by MrTown

Don’t come on here with that sensible post.

I agree, god it’s a bad run, and we’re a really poor team at the moment.

But we’re 2nd, still a game in hand on most, massive 2 games ahead. We have to back him.

Saying we’re on a bad run but the next game is massive is becoming a worryingly regular occurrence. Especially given that game then turns out to be a massive disappointment.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 18:26]
It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 905 viewspointofblue

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:15 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

Of course he can - the request is for some consistency and identity. As we have one of the best squads in the division and it being Boxing Day I don’t think that’s unreasonable.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 857 viewsChrisd

PL has us in second, but that's not through our own good play over the last 2 or 3 months, but the failure of other sides to capitalise. I wouldn't mind so much if you could see that we are playing reasonably well, but we are totally bereft of ideas and any pattern of play. Today, was yet another game were we haven't created one single chance on goal against a mid table side. This is slowly becoming the norm for us. How are you meant to win games if you don't make the opposition keeper work? There's literally no crumbs of comfort. Personally, I'd give PL the next two games against Lincoln City and Wycombe, if there are no signs of improvement then it's time for him to go, at the very least the new manager would have the January transfer window to wheel and deal. I just think he's got found out and he doesn't know where to go.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 19:28]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 772 viewsBlueBadger

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:15 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

Sure he can. Start playing a consistent team, and formation and get some wins in convincing fashion. And then keep us up convincingly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 753 viewspointofblue

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 18:39 - Dec 26 by Chrisd

PL has us in second, but that's not through our own good play over the last 2 or 3 months, but the failure of other sides to capitalise. I wouldn't mind so much if you could see that we are playing reasonably well, but we are totally bereft of ideas and any pattern of play. Today, was yet another game were we haven't created one single chance on goal against a mid table side. This is slowly becoming the norm for us. How are you meant to win games if you don't make the opposition keeper work? There's literally no crumbs of comfort. Personally, I'd give PL the next two games against Lincoln City and Wycombe, if there are no signs of improvement then it's time for him to go, at the very least the new manager would have the January transfer window to wheel and deal. I just think he's got found out and he doesn't know where to go.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 19:28]

I said before Portsmouth that only two points from the next four would see him in serious trouble. He’s on target so far.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 22:08 - Dec 26 with 681 viewsColchesterBlue1985

We are 2nd in spite of him not because of him
It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 26 with 647 viewsOxford_Blue

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 22:08 - Dec 26 by ColchesterBlue1985

We are 2nd in spite of him not because of him

Don’t agree.

And when we were top you weren’t saying that.
It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 22:42 - Dec 26 with 628 viewsColchesterBlue1985

It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

Don’t agree.

And when we were top you weren’t saying that.

Yes I was, I don’t think we’ve played that well this season and think there has always been more to come from us. We’ve now been worked out result wise but the performances haven’t been that impressive even when we were top.

Evans let lambert keep the oversized squad and in fact add to it when other owners would have cut their wages immediately. He wanted 24 odd first team players on proper first 11 money now he can’t keep them happy and he knows it. He will be gone by end of January unfortunately there too will our automatic promotion hopes.
It's worrying run, but Lambert has us in 2nd. Got to back him. (n/t) on 22:51 - Dec 26 with 601 viewsTrequartista

For someone who doesn't take much notice of league tables, he mentioned that we were second quite a few times in his interview.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024