Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long before it happens 07:48 - Dec 12 with 493 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50674331

The latest set of figures.

One stand out note; "The Owls sold their ground to owner Dejphon Chansiri for £60m in June this year, allowing them to record a pre-tax profit of £2.6m"

They are now walking a tightrope. If the owner gets bored he has a fixed asset. The club is effectively homeless.

Is this the same problem Coventry had with the Ricoh?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

How long before it happens on 07:59 - Dec 12 with 465 viewswkj

I mean, it is good to see this being talked about, but I don't think any fan familiar with the Championship has said any different for the last 10 years. The EFL trying to run the rest of the leagues like the premier league is not helping either (an example of this is blocking digital broadcasting for radio coverage to build some kind of regular income)

The EFL going into administration is the one I can't wait for, either that or when the Premier league becomes a closed door society and the other leagues follow their own hierarchy.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 8:06]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024