Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting 13:00 - Dec 17 with 814 viewskizaitfc

Q Speed of ballpersons. How much coaching do they get

PL: Good point, I noticed that, think some of them were sleeping. And in corner couldn’t see anyone there.

Works both ways, if you’re losing want them to be quick, winning want them to be quick. But good question, sitting on their backsides. Noticed it myself.

SH: WE have 25 games each season, 25 clubs, U14s, get the experience of doing it. Changes every game and used it as an outreach into the community.

Most of the time goes into the crowd. I’ve worked at other clubs, when chasing game, people always moan they want ball back quicker.

I prefer to look at it as great community thing, standing in front of 25,000 crowd. But will speak to the people in charge to speak to the boys and girls.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting on 13:01 - Dec 17 with 802 viewskizaitfc

Frustrates the hell out of me when no-one is getting the ball, if that were me as a kid I'd be racing to get the ball and play my part.

They all need to watch the Spurs game the other week, they can be vital at times

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting on 13:18 - Dec 17 with 769 viewstextbackup

what really pisses me off is the people that refer to this as "of all the things wrong this isn't one id worry about"

why not? its the small things, the attention to detail, that absolutely should be thought about. these kids should know that if we are on the attack get the ball back asap, they should also know if the opposition are on the attack to slow it down. it really is that simple

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting on 13:31 - Dec 17 with 725 viewsTractorCam

They really need to add them at the corner flags. There's a big gap between the stands so whenever the ball is around the corner flag nobody gets it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Too many girls..... on 13:41 - Dec 17 with 706 viewsBloots

Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting on 13:18 - Dec 17 by textbackup

what really pisses me off is the people that refer to this as "of all the things wrong this isn't one id worry about"

why not? its the small things, the attention to detail, that absolutely should be thought about. these kids should know that if we are on the attack get the ball back asap, they should also know if the opposition are on the attack to slow it down. it really is that simple

....they are too busy thinking about ponies and make up.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Too many girls..... on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 647 viewstextbackup

Too many girls..... on 13:41 - Dec 17 by Bloots

....they are too busy thinking about ponies and make up.

Might be true, but if give specific instructions they’d follow as well as the boys

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting on 17:42 - Dec 17 with 570 viewsstringy

Love the fact the ball boys/girls got a mention at S/Hs meeting on 13:31 - Dec 17 by TractorCam

They really need to add them at the corner flags. There's a big gap between the stands so whenever the ball is around the corner flag nobody gets it.

to be honest might be worth having them take the corners too while they're at it; can't do much worse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024