Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? 22:07 - Oct 24 with 1257 viewsjasondozzell

Would like to go but on not for sale on itfcdirect anymore it seems??
Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:17 - Oct 24 with 1228 viewsFifeITFC

Details here.

https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productEvent.aspx?ProductSu

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:22 - Oct 24 with 1213 viewsjasondozzell

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:17 - Oct 24 by FifeITFC

Details here.

https://www.itfcdirect.com/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productEvent.aspx?ProductSu

Thank you very much but link to tickets underneath not working. It says no club event tickets are currently on sale. Not sure why!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 22:23]
Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:26 - Oct 24 with 1192 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone know why the Blackpool game isn't on there?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 1117 viewsFifeITFC

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:22 - Oct 24 by jasondozzell

Thank you very much but link to tickets underneath not working. It says no club event tickets are currently on sale. Not sure why!
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 22:23]

Read above that. I think you just basically pay to get in the bar when you get to Beattie bar etc.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 23:44 - Oct 24 with 1099 viewsjasondozzell

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 23:23 - Oct 24 by FifeITFC

Read above that. I think you just basically pay to get in the bar when you get to Beattie bar etc.

Ah I see. Makes sense. Thanks! No substitute for being at game but hopefully there will be enough of us for a decent atmosphere
Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 01:54 - Oct 25 with 1057 viewsIllinoisblue

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:26 - Oct 24 by J2BLUE

Are their league rules about away club having to sell out their allocation before a beam back can be done?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 01:57 - Oct 25 with 1050 viewsJ2BLUE

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 01:54 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

Are their league rules about away club having to sell out their allocation before a beam back can be done?

It's at home. Blackpool game isn't on there but Wycombe is. I think it's because Wycombe game was postponed so was already loaded on to the system and Blackpool tickets aren't on sale yet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 07:47 - Oct 25 with 911 viewsSitfcB

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 22:26 - Oct 24 by J2BLUE

Because they’re not on sale yet.

Sale Dates:

Ultimate Card — Monday 28th October
Silver Card — Tuesday 29th October
Gold Card — Wednesday 30th October
Season Ticket — Friday 1st November
General Sale — Monday 4th November

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 08:21 - Oct 25 with 869 viewsitfcjoe

Did the Southend beamback tickets sell out? on 01:54 - Oct 25 by Illinoisblue

I don't know but I spoke to someone in the sales team and they were trying to get this sorted weeks ago but needed the ok from Essex Police (Yes, Essex police) for it, so obviously not as simple a process as you'd think it is!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 8:24]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024