Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How on earth did they beat Man City? 16:24 - Oct 5 with 674 viewswkj

Farke must have slipped Pep a few quid.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:29 - Oct 5 with 652 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Didn't they rest quite a few and have an eye on the Champions League?

I suspect they felt the game was theirs without having to get out of first gear and were surprised. They made up for it against Watford the following week but that doesn't regain the dropped points.

As I said at the time, though. I won't be too disappointed with that result if they are the last points nodge get this season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:32 - Oct 5 with 628 viewswkj

How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:29 - Oct 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't they rest quite a few and have an eye on the Champions League?

I suspect they felt the game was theirs without having to get out of first gear and were surprised. They made up for it against Watford the following week but that doesn't regain the dropped points.

As I said at the time, though. I won't be too disappointed with that result if they are the last points nodge get this season.

I dislike Man City equally to Norwich, to the chagrin of some others, to think they thought Nicky Weaver was better than Wrighty 1.0!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:34 - Oct 5 with 599 viewsBlueNomad

Promoted teams often get one incredible result in the season. They’ve had their big day already.
How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:35 - Oct 5 with 586 viewsfactual_blue

The BBC pundits are unanimous norwich will be going down if they keep defending like this.

Farke off by Christmas?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 537 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How on earth did they beat Man City? on 16:32 - Oct 5 by wkj

I dislike Man City equally to Norwich, to the chagrin of some others, to think they thought Nicky Weaver was better than Wrighty 1.0!

That's one thing I love about us fans, the way we don't hold one manager's decision from years ago taint how we see a side.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024