Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in 19:18 - Sep 28 with 1284 viewsbaxterbasics

Is there usually some berk complaining Town were rubbish after a 4-1 win?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 19:29 - Sep 28 with 1231 viewsBlueBadger

In my experience of listening in, the Sport on Suffolk phone-in is for the people who find the TWTD news comments too intellectually intimidating.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 19:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 21:41 - Sep 28 with 1009 viewsfactual_blue

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 19:29 - Sep 28 by BlueBadger

In my experience of listening in, the Sport on Suffolk phone-in is for the people who find the TWTD news comments too intellectually intimidating.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 19:33]

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 21:43 - Sep 28 with 992 viewsWicklowBlue

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 21:41 - Sep 28 by factual_blue

balls

Hi Benters
I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 21:48 - Sep 28 with 956 viewswkj

The phone in occasionally has some funny stuff... We droo at'ume!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 22:13 - Sep 28 with 882 viewsChurchman

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 21:48 - Sep 28 by wkj

The phone in occasionally has some funny stuff... We droo at'ume!

I especially love it when they get idiots on who weren’t actually at the game. The ones that did attend are appalling enough and usually the same knuckle draggers week in week out. It’s so bad its funny.
3 words..... on 22:15 - Sep 28 with 870 viewsBloots

Frank.
From.
Holland.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 22:40 - Sep 28 with 795 viewsjeera

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 22:13 - Sep 28 by Churchman

I especially love it when they get idiots on who weren’t actually at the game. The ones that did attend are appalling enough and usually the same knuckle draggers week in week out. It’s so bad its funny.

You can see why it's only broadcast locally and not nationwide.

It's to protect us from the humiliation.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 22:46 - Sep 28 with 775 viewsTheBoyBlue

Not much better elsewhere. Do you listen to 606?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 22:59 - Sep 28 with 734 viewsChurchman

I don’t usually listen to the Radio Suffolk phone in on 22:46 - Sep 28 by TheBoyBlue

Not much better elsewhere. Do you listen to 606?

Oh yes. I’ve also heard a few other local ones over the years and you are right. I feel that as a species, these people need monitoring very closely, possibly tagging.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024