Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. 21:50 - Aug 30 with 5668 viewsericclacton

JW
Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:55 - Aug 30 with 3530 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 22:06]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:35 - Aug 30 with 3504 viewsericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:39 - Aug 30 with 3496 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:53 - Aug 30 with 3492 viewsGuthrum

With thanks to Mr EdwardStone who kidnapped me last Saturday to go and see this lot again (the journey punctuated by four goals).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 23:14 - Aug 30 with 3479 viewsericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 23:18 - Aug 30 with 3478 viewsGodzilla

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 23:30 - Aug 30 with 3457 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 23:18 - Aug 30 by Godzilla

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:28 - Aug 31 with 3433 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Login to get fewer ads

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:29 - Aug 31 with 3433 viewsWeWereZombies

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:53 - Aug 30 by Guthrum

With thanks to Mr EdwardStone who kidnapped me last Saturday to go and see this lot again (the journey punctuated by four goals).

My favourite song of last summer having seen Oysterband perform it at both Cropredy and FolkEast. And at the pre-festival gig at Wickham Community Centre at the start of this month I noticed John Jones talking to Alastair Russell so buttonholed John Jones after that conversation finished with the ostensible aim of persuading his band to come and perform on Skye but mainly just to tell him how much I enjoyed their performances. He was, of course, utterly charming. And the next day John Jones and the Reluctant Ramblers performed 'A River Runs' as part of their set after walking from wherever their last gig was. Talisk were not at the festival but about half of the chorus on this piece were in various bands:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:38 - Aug 31 with 3425 viewseireblue

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:47 - Aug 31 with 3420 viewseireblue

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 11:12 - Aug 31 with 3341 viewsWeWereZombies

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:47 - Aug 31 by eireblue

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 11:58 - Aug 31 with 3330 viewsWeWereZombies

I got a lift in a friend's ancient camper van last month and he kept saying he hoped he did not get stopped by the police. I asked him what was wrong with the van and he said it was not that he was worried about, it was drinking half a bottle of vodka the previous night and then going down the pub and having another couple of double vodkas.

Nice solar panels on top of that barge.

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:26 - Sep 4 with 3239 viewsericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:44 - Sep 4 with 3227 viewsericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:49 - Sep 4 with 3222 viewsWeWereZombies

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:35 - Aug 30 by ericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:49 - Sep 5 with 3168 viewsericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:29 - Aug 31 by WeWereZombies

My favourite song of last summer having seen Oysterband perform it at both Cropredy and FolkEast. And at the pre-festival gig at Wickham Community Centre at the start of this month I noticed John Jones talking to Alastair Russell so buttonholed John Jones after that conversation finished with the ostensible aim of persuading his band to come and perform on Skye but mainly just to tell him how much I enjoyed their performances. He was, of course, utterly charming. And the next day John Jones and the Reluctant Ramblers performed 'A River Runs' as part of their set after walking from wherever their last gig was. Talisk were not at the festival but about half of the chorus on this piece were in various bands:

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:44 - Sep 6 with 3147 viewsEireannach_gorm

Welcome back Eric.

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 19:40 - Sep 6 with 3092 viewsericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 00:44 - Sep 6 by Eireannach_gorm

Welcome back Eric.

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 20:52 - Sep 6 with 3079 viewsDubtractor

Hey Eric, how you doing?

Feel bad as I've just posted a tonne of music in another thread, but have a look here as there may be a few that interest you!

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? by ghostofescobar 6 Sep 2019 19:59
TVAM have dragged me in recently. And Audiobooks. And APRE (none particularly new, but new to me!). I need to try out my new headphones with some new music.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:04 - Sep 6 with 3076 viewsWeWereZombies

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:39 - Aug 30 by Guthrum

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:25 - Sep 6 with 3066 viewsWeWereZombies

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:49 - Sep 5 by ericclacton

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:38 - Sep 6 with 3058 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 21:56 - Sep 6 with 3047 viewsGodzilla

Artichoke............An allergy to paintings.. on 22:03 - Sep 6 with 3044 viewsGodzilla

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024