Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge 22:23 - Aug 21 with 6776 viewssuffolkpoker

Considering they spent £2m+ on shirt sponsorship and not even there logo.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/ipswich-team-up-with-ed-sheeran/
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 22:34]

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:27 - Aug 21 with 6464 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I don't like gambling advertising but you do have to acknowledge this is a good thing for them to do.

However, the cynic in me wonders whether it gives them further good publicity rather like the whole Paddy Power theme of not being on the shirt at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:31 - Aug 21 with 6415 viewssuffolkpoker

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:27 - Aug 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I don't like gambling advertising but you do have to acknowledge this is a good thing for them to do.

However, the cynic in me wonders whether it gives them further good publicity rather like the whole Paddy Power theme of not being on the shirt at all.

Not really the same, is it? Paddy power made head line news. Yes Ed has and Ipswich have made tons of publicity out off it. With no mention to our ‘Shirt Sponsor’ who have effector paid more than we are paying Norwood.

I’m the only one to mention it. I don’t recall any off our previous sponsors doing it.

#JustSaying

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:32 - Aug 21 with 6400 viewsArnieM

I wonder how “ limited” the limited edition of the Divide Town shirt is?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:39 - Aug 21 with 6323 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:31 - Aug 21 by suffolkpoker

Not really the same, is it? Paddy power made head line news. Yes Ed has and Ipswich have made tons of publicity out off it. With no mention to our ‘Shirt Sponsor’ who have effector paid more than we are paying Norwood.

I’m the only one to mention it. I don’t recall any off our previous sponsors doing it.

#JustSaying

Not sure how much the advertising really gains the company in the first place.

I am sure there will be Sheeran fans that will become aware of the shirt and then Magical Vegas as a result who would not have done otherwise. How much they are their target audience I have no idea.

Part of what gained PP the national recognition is their national advertising campaign.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:46 - Aug 21 with 6266 viewsActionMan

Ed's a solid fella. He's a bigger brand than we are at the moment and will draw a lot of neutrals in the area, people who have moved in, to at least take a look at Town again by having some Town merch and sporting the shirts on stage.
Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 23:24 - Aug 21 with 6120 viewsWacko

It's not as if Magical Vegas are legally allowed to advertise to Ed's core fanbase anyway - nice way through the back door

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 03:11 - Aug 22 with 5911 viewsIllinoisblue

2millon???? Are you sure?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 07:14 - Aug 22 with 5693 viewsITFC_Forever

But how much are Magical Vegans really losing?

Surely they get far more exposure from the team wearing the kit in matches and therefore being seen on tv and in the papers / websites etc than around Suffolk via fans wearing replica shirts a. Probably why it’s very easy for them to agree to different sponsors on the kids shirts as well.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 07:31 - Aug 22 with 5626 viewsSteve_M

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 03:11 - Aug 22 by Illinoisblue

2millon???? Are you sure?

I think that figure was the figure quoted at the time of the MV deal.

Potentially, over several years (4?) and probably including promotion etc etc and it will have gone down with relegation. So far short of that in reality.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 10:05 - Aug 22 with 5405 viewssuffolkpoker

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 07:31 - Aug 22 by Steve_M

I think that figure was the figure quoted at the time of the MV deal.

Potentially, over several years (4?) and probably including promotion etc etc and it will have gone down with relegation. So far short of that in reality.

3.5 years
The first 0.5 was away shirt only.

I’m sure there are promotion and relegation clauses, but I would say it’s close to the £2m.
It’s easily our biggest sponsor to date.

I

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 11:00 - Aug 22 with 5296 viewsMeadowlark

"their"
Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 15:25 - Aug 22 with 5063 viewssuffolkpoker

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 11:00 - Aug 22 by Meadowlark

"their"

Oh dear... the ‘their’ boys are out again.

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 19:42 - Aug 22 with 4900 viewsdeanostow72

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 15:25 - Aug 22 by suffolkpoker

Oh dear... the ‘their’ boys are out again.

Anyone know how much they are?
Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:03 - Aug 22 with 4788 viewsBLUEBEAT

and the ‘grip to flip’ begins....

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm

Poll: W or W

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:56 - Aug 22 with 4704 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 19:42 - Aug 22 by deanostow72

Anyone know how much they are?

£55, they looked as though were selling well

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:58 - Aug 22 with 4696 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, fair play to MV who have been pretty good as a sponsor to be honest so far

Would rather Ed take over the sponsorship though, shirt with his logo on looks way nicer!

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:03 - Aug 22 with 4667 viewsBLUEBEAT

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:58 - Aug 22 by itfcjoe

Yep, fair play to MV who have been pretty good as a sponsor to be honest so far

Would rather Ed take over the sponsorship though, shirt with his logo on looks way nicer!

His album logo looks like it’s been drawn by a four year old.

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:12 - Aug 22 with 4630 viewsFreddies_Ears

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:03 - Aug 22 by BLUEBEAT

His album logo looks like it’s been drawn by a four year old.

Maybe it was his tattoo artist?
Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:23 - Aug 22 with 4595 viewsBLUEBEAT

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:12 - Aug 22 by Freddies_Ears

Maybe it was his tattoo artist?

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 4548 viewsITFC_Forever

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:56 - Aug 22 by itfcjoe

Went in with the daughters after a work.

Queued for an hour to get in, but they had plenty of stock and it ran as smoothly as it could, given the demand and the relatively small shop.

Never thought I’d see the day when I would be buying Town shirts for my daughters. All they usually do is take the p*ss as we lose all the time.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 23:04 - Aug 22 with 4507 viewsArnieM

Well done Magica Vegas, town and ginge on 22:32 - Aug 21 by ArnieM

I wonder how “ limited” the limited edition of the Divide Town shirt is?

They are only available from ES’s pop up shop in the Buttermarket for the duration of his Ipswich Gigs. So I’d say fairly limited .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 23:56 - Aug 22 with 4453 viewsnorth_stand77

Got my shirt today as a present from my husband. He got there 90 minutes before they opened so was one of the first in. There were hundreds waiting behind him in the queue so don't know how many shirts they actually have. Really happy with it!
Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:21 - Aug 30 with 3969 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:56 - Aug 22 by itfcjoe

I was going to buy 2 of these, wish I had when you see the prices they are going for on eBay, a few on there with a load of bids north of £130

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:30 - Aug 30 with 3902 viewssuffolkpoker

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 21:21 - Aug 30 by itfcjoe

I was going to buy 2 of these, wish I had when you see the prices they are going for on eBay, a few on there with a load of bids north of £130

Well done Magical Vegas, town and ginge on 09:21 - Aug 31 with 3561 viewsbackinbeige

Still think Magical Vegas sounds like a strip club

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024