Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If they want to live here they should respect our laws 04:00 - Aug 7 with 1037 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-met-police-me

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 08:22 - Aug 7 with 821 viewscrunchie1978

Agent provocateur!!!!
If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:00 - Aug 7 with 757 viewsBlueBadger

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 08:22 - Aug 7 by crunchie1978

Agent provocateur!!!!

'..while many were wearing merchandise sold by Robinson’s website' eh?

I have some magic beans for sale here. They'll guarantee that all brown people in your area will leave. Yours for fifty grand.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:01 - Aug 7 with 752 viewsBlueBadger

State of those two in the 'wanted' pics. Ladies and gentlemen, the master race.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:05 - Aug 7 with 733 viewsSwansea_Blue

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:01 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

State of those two in the 'wanted' pics. Ladies and gentlemen, the master race.

State of all of them in those pics. Like a Stone Island-sponsored stag do in Benidorm (not that I've ever been on one!)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:06 - Aug 7 with 735 viewsGuthrum

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 08:22 - Aug 7 by crunchie1978

Agent provocateur!!!!

I'd have thought the primary candidate for that would be Robinson himself. Classic working of the tactic - get involved, earn people's trust, work into a leadership position, gee up the angry brigade and get them to do things which result in arrest.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:08 - Aug 7 with 722 viewsBlueBadger

If they want to live here they should respect our laws on 09:06 - Aug 7 by Guthrum

I'd have thought the primary candidate for that would be Robinson himself. Classic working of the tactic - get involved, earn people's trust, work into a leadership position, gee up the angry brigade and get them to do things which result in arrest.

With the added wrinkle of 'sell them tat off your website'.

What's the odds that everything he sells are made overseas?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024