Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2019 Mens Fashion 08:55 - Jul 30 with 1085 viewsartsbossbeard

Denim Jackets are "in" I understand.

https://www.peggsandson.com/ss-101-jacket-denim

Thinking about getting the above.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

2019 Mens Fashion on 08:58 - Jul 30 with 1068 viewsSteve_M

You appear to have mis-typed 1988.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

2019 Mens Fashion on 08:59 - Jul 30 with 1064 viewsartsbossbeard

2019 Mens Fashion on 08:58 - Jul 30 by Steve_M

You appear to have mis-typed 1988.

In my defence, I was blinded by how someone can come up with a price of nearly £1k for a denim jacket.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

2019 Mens Fashion on 09:03 - Jul 30 with 1043 viewsitfcjoe

2019 Mens Fashion on 08:59 - Jul 30 by artsbossbeard

In my defence, I was blinded by how someone can come up with a price of nearly £1k for a denim jacket.

Maybe it has £900 in notes in the pocket?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

2019 Mens Fashion on 09:08 - Jul 30 with 1012 viewsBasingstokeBlue

HOW MUCH???????????????

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

2019 Mens Fashion on 09:32 - Jul 30 with 974 viewsFtnfwest

Good grief! Not forgetting some old white t shirt with a couple of words printed on it for £55 as well. I'm sure we could screw the Chinese peasants for £2.50 a throw if we were staying in the EU.
2019 Mens Fashion on 10:00 - Jul 30 with 923 viewschicoazul

2019 Mens Fashion on 09:08 - Jul 30 by BasingstokeBlue

HOW MUCH???????????????

Japanese denim though which is extremely popular right now and has been for a long time (although as Kanye says 'trend is always late'). I wouldn't wear it if I bought it, but it could be a decent investment piece.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

2019 Mens Fashion on 10:01 - Jul 30 with 912 viewswkj

In this weather the first thing I think about is Denim jackets, good revival I say

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

2019 Mens Fashion on 10:11 - Jul 30 with 885 viewsBLUEBEAT

Thats an exact rip-off of the original Duffer Of St George trucker jacket, with the lowered pockets and strengthening tabs, rather than Levi’s.

Interesting to note that the best regarded denim selvedge producers in the last decade are UK based, btw.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

2019 Mens Fashion on 12:12 - Jul 30 with 794 viewsCoastalblue

Double denim?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

2019 Mens Fashion on 12:14 - Jul 30 with 785 viewsElderGrizzly

2019 Mens Fashion on 08:59 - Jul 30 by artsbossbeard

You just know Dolly will have one and wear it while he eats his £50 Sausage and Mash :)
2019 Mens Fashion on 12:20 - Jul 30 with 765 viewsHalf_Idiot

2019 Mens Fashion on 10:11 - Jul 30 by BLUEBEAT

Thats an exact rip-off of the original Duffer Of St George trucker jacket, with the lowered pockets and strengthening tabs, rather than Levi’s.

Interesting to note that the best regarded denim selvedge producers in the last decade are UK based, btw.

I thought look like Levi's Type 2 jacket
2019 Mens Fashion on 12:25 - Jul 30 with 744 viewsBLUEBEAT

2019 Mens Fashion on 12:20 - Jul 30 by Half_Idiot

I thought look like Levi's Type 2 jacket

Yeah you’re right but DstG brought back the style late 80s before LVC started their reissues

Poll: W or W

2019 Mens Fashion on 12:26 - Jul 30 with 741 viewsgiant_stow

I can buy 200 pairs of jeans for that from the local market (I'd wear them too, although I understand many would draw a line there)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

2019 Mens Fashion on 12:30 - Jul 30 with 729 viewschicoazul

2019 Mens Fashion on 12:26 - Jul 30 by giant_stow

I can buy 200 pairs of jeans for that from the local market (I'd wear them too, although I understand many would draw a line there)

Local market you say...? These fellas have you covered.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024