Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again 00:13 - Jul 26 with 1999 viewsElderGrizzly

Odious little prick
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 06:39 - Jul 26 with 1924 viewspeterleeblue

Perhaps a little strong!

However he was on GMTV the other day saying that the will of the British people is to leave. Conveniently he forgets that it was him and his ilk that put Cameron up to the ridiculous referendum in the first place!! He is mainly responsible for where we are today.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 06:49 - Jul 26 with 1895 viewsHerbivore

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 06:39 - Jul 26 by peterleeblue

Perhaps a little strong!

However he was on GMTV the other day saying that the will of the British people is to leave. Conveniently he forgets that it was him and his ilk that put Cameron up to the ridiculous referendum in the first place!! He is mainly responsible for where we are today.

I don't think it was strong enough. Francois is an embarrassing stain on our country.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 07:10 - Jul 26 with 1884 viewsgordon

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 06:49 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

I don't think it was strong enough. Francois is an embarrassing stain on our country.

Well at least he's not Foreign Sec.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 07:13 - Jul 26 with 1866 viewsHerbivore

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 07:10 - Jul 26 by gordon

Well at least he's not Foreign Sec.

No, the Foreign Secretary is a man who didn't realise that our links to Calais were really important. A man who also doesn't believe in social and economic rights and is something of a misogynist and generally a bit dim-witted. What a time to be alive!

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 07:44 - Jul 26 with 1849 viewsmrshallisfit

One of fine clan of Essex Conservatives.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 09:31 - Jul 26 with 1789 viewsfactual_blue

I think Marky has serious issues caused by the fact that his surname is 'French', and actually in French.

He tries too hard to compensate for that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 09:47 - Jul 26 with 1762 viewsSwansea_Blue

Secretary of State for Little England

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 09:52 - Jul 26 with 1758 viewsSwansea_Blue

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:02 - Jul 26 with 1745 viewschicoazul

How dare the BBC give airtime to an elected official whose views you dont agree with.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:07 - Jul 26 with 1733 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:02 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

How dare the BBC give airtime to an elected official whose views you dont agree with.

It's the constant stream of them that's annoying. They may as well re-brand The Today Programme as the ERG Programme.

And then you've got QT fielding brexiteer MEPs 50 times (farage 45, Hanaan 3 and 2 other Kippers). No other MEPs have made it onto that show despite what we've been going through for the last 3 years.

I don't think the Beeb is institutionally biases, but certain programmes very much are.

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:15 - Jul 26 with 1703 viewsfooters

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 09:31 - Jul 26 by factual_blue

I think Marky has serious issues caused by the fact that his surname is 'French', and actually in French.

He tries too hard to compensate for that.

That and his tiny cock (according to Will Self, anyway).

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:16 - Jul 26 with 1698 viewsClapham_Junction

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 07:44 - Jul 26 by mrshallisfit

One of fine clan of Essex Conservatives.

They really are a different class of ****s

Eric Pickles also being a previous member.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:22 - Jul 26 with 1689 viewschicoazul

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:07 - Jul 26 by Swansea_Blue

It's the constant stream of them that's annoying. They may as well re-brand The Today Programme as the ERG Programme.

And then you've got QT fielding brexiteer MEPs 50 times (farage 45, Hanaan 3 and 2 other Kippers). No other MEPs have made it onto that show despite what we've been going through for the last 3 years.

I don't think the Beeb is institutionally biases, but certain programmes very much are.

Everyone thinks the BBC is biased although strangely enough, always against their own political position, not in favour of it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:27 - Jul 26 with 1669 viewsHerbivore

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:22 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

Everyone thinks the BBC is biased although strangely enough, always against their own political position, not in favour of it.

Wow, excellent point Chico. It totally explains the BBC only ever inviting Brexit supporting MEPs on to Question Time. The power of your intellect continues to amaze me.

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:33 - Jul 26 with 1665 viewslowhouseblue

the point at which the erg throw their toys out of the pram with boris will be very interesting.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:37 - Jul 26 with 1651 viewslinhdi

It's getting difficult for the BBC to find MPs even more right wing than the government (they call it "balance").

Expect to see the odious Francois on Question Time whenever Fartage isnt available.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:39 - Jul 26 with 1641 viewslowhouseblue

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:27 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

Wow, excellent point Chico. It totally explains the BBC only ever inviting Brexit supporting MEPs on to Question Time. The power of your intellect continues to amaze me.

"the BBC only ever inviting Brexit supporting MEPs on to Question Time". really? you think the bbc's news coverage has been broadly pro-brexit?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:00 - Jul 26 with 1604 viewsHerbivore

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:39 - Jul 26 by lowhouseblue

"the BBC only ever inviting Brexit supporting MEPs on to Question Time". really? you think the bbc's news coverage has been broadly pro-brexit?

I'd say it's failed to challenge known mistruths from leavers sufficiently and has historically given disproportionate airtime to demagogues like Farage. It allows people like Francois to spout a load of nonsense in an equal platform with people who actually know what they're talking about. In seeking to be balanced they've skewed the debate somewhat imo. I know that's also a viewpoint shared by Robert Peston for one.

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:06 - Jul 26 with 1594 viewspickles110564

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 06:39 - Jul 26 by peterleeblue

Perhaps a little strong!

You are deluded m8.
How is it ridiculous giving us the referendum? Oh thats right because it did not go your way, democracy only if you win, well you lost, about time you got behind Boris and move forward.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:11 - Jul 26 with 1577 viewsElderGrizzly

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:06 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

You are deluded m8.
How is it ridiculous giving us the referendum? Oh thats right because it did not go your way, democracy only if you win, well you lost, about time you got behind Boris and move forward.

Not a great start for Boris.

EU say no changes to Withdrawal agreement, so that is his first ‘promise’ broken

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/25/brussels-throws-out-boris-johns
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:31 - Jul 26 with 1547 viewsHerbivore

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:06 - Jul 26 by pickles110564

You are deluded m8.

You've gone for a retro classic troll mode today I see.

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:31 - Jul 26 with 1548 viewsWD19

One of my least favourite people.
Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:42 - Jul 26 with 1532 viewscaught-in-limbo

#EnjoyTheShow

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 11:55 - Jul 26 with 1515 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mark Francois - BBC giving him airtime again on 10:22 - Jul 26 by chicoazul

I just said I don’t think the BBC is institutionally biased. So not everyone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024