Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st team squad - judging from the team photo 10:34 - Jul 25 with 1950 viewsitfcjoe

GK
Holy
Bialkowski

RB
Donacien
Emmanuel

LB
Kenlock

CB
Woolfenden
Nisiala (Injured)
Ndaba
Chambers

CM
Huws
Skuse
Bishop (Injured)
Nolan (Injured)
Dozzell
Downes

AM
El Mizouni
Judge

W
Roberts
Garbutt
Edwards (Injured)
Lankester (Injured)
Rowe

ST
Norwood
Jackson
Sears (Injured)

So many of them are injured too

If we go 433 on the opening day, the team almost picks itself:

---------------------------------------Bart/Holy----------------------------------
Donacien--------Woolfenden----------------New CB/Ndaba-----Kenlock
------------------------Downes---------Skuse----------Huws-----------------
-----Rowe--------------------------------------------------------------Judge/Roberts
------------------------------------------Norwood---------------------------------

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:37 - Jul 25 with 1905 viewsGerkensBeard

So you still feel that if Judge stays he will still be used out of position? I’d say the only thing that would keep him here is a promise of playing the number 10 role.
Also I feel Dozzell and Garbutt are nailed on starters. Huws I think we will see from the bench
1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:47 - Jul 25 with 1835 viewsLB27

Nydam would’ve been on there if it wasn’t for his injury

No Dobra, Clements, Wright, Przybek, Morris, Drinan, El Miz, Folami, Webber or Cotter despite them all having squad numbers.

But some of them haven’t even been included in the pre season so to be expected
1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:48 - Jul 25 with 1821 viewsKieran_Knows

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:47 - Jul 25 by LB27

Nydam would’ve been on there if it wasn’t for his injury

No Dobra, Clements, Wright, Przybek, Morris, Drinan, El Miz, Folami, Webber or Cotter despite them all having squad numbers.

But some of them haven’t even been included in the pre season so to be expected

El Mizouni is on there, next to Roberts.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:55 - Jul 25 with 1778 viewsHullblue

Do you (or anyone who’s seen him play) think Clements is ready to be second choice left back? If not we definitely need one of them. Or at least a CB who can play there.

Think you’re probably spot on with your team, but I’d swap Downes with Garbutt, put Garbutt on the left and have Judge as the 10.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 1770 viewsKieran_Knows

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:55 - Jul 25 by Hullblue

Do you (or anyone who’s seen him play) think Clements is ready to be second choice left back? If not we definitely need one of them. Or at least a CB who can play there.

Think you’re probably spot on with your team, but I’d swap Downes with Garbutt, put Garbutt on the left and have Judge as the 10.

I think although Garbutt has been brought in to play as winger, he'll be the back up to Kenlock should he get injured or suspended.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 1768 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Keepers look good for this league from what I've seen.

Presumably Garbutt provides cover at LB. Would Donacien play there too? Nydam first choice once fit?

The defence needs that experienced cover for Chambers at least although Skuse will provide it to some degree.

Midfield looks strong on paper. As does the first choice strike force. We need cover until Sears and Lankester are fit though. Edwards and Roberts could play up there if needed.

If we go into the season with that squad I would expect us to be top 6 personally.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:58 - Jul 25 with 1751 viewsLB27

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:48 - Jul 25 by Kieran_Knows

El Mizouni is on there, next to Roberts.

So he is
1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:59 - Jul 25 with 1735 viewsHullblue

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:56 - Jul 25 by Kieran_Knows

I think although Garbutt has been brought in to play as winger, he'll be the back up to Kenlock should he get injured or suspended.

Yeah good point - the blanket is too short though isn’t it. If we pull it up to cover our chest it leaves our feet exposed.

Login to get fewer ads

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 12:29 - Jul 25 with 1474 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 10:59 - Jul 25 by Hullblue

Yeah good point - the blanket is too short though isn’t it. If we pull it up to cover our chest it leaves our feet exposed.

We are in League 1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 12:58 - Jul 25 with 1360 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree with your team but I think Donacien will partner Woolf with Emmanuel at RB.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:00 - Jul 25 with 1355 viewsHullblue

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 12:29 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

We are in League 1.

Yup - that’s 46 games plus 3 cup competitions. Well 2 cup competitions plus our annual one game FA Cup run.

I’m not expecting two senior players in every position but 7 defenders - including two kids and one who we need to play LM - isn’t enough imo.

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:27 - Jul 25 with 1233 viewsJ2BLUE

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:00 - Jul 25 by Hullblue

Yup - that’s 46 games plus 3 cup competitions. Well 2 cup competitions plus our annual one game FA Cup run.

I’m not expecting two senior players in every position but 7 defenders - including two kids and one who we need to play LM - isn’t enough imo.

Apparently being in league one means it's perfectly acceptable to have inadequate defensive cover and only 2 strikers.

Truly impaired.

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:33 - Jul 25 with 1206 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:27 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Apparently being in league one means it's perfectly acceptable to have inadequate defensive cover and only 2 strikers.

We have 4 senior strikers.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:35 - Jul 25 with 1185 viewsJ2BLUE

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:33 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

We have 4 senior strikers.

Sears and Roberts?

Truly impaired.

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:37 - Jul 25 with 1158 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:35 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Sears and Roberts?

Sears, and Lankester if needed.

Just because they are injured, that doesnt mean they are not members of the squad.

We are in League 1, we cant replace 2 injured players with quaity replacements just for a couple of months.

We also have Morris and Folami to come back, and as you mentioned we also have Roberts.

We can also alter our system.

Personally I am delighted that we have 4 class senior strikers in the squad.

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:40 - Jul 25 with 1141 viewsJ2BLUE

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:37 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sears, and Lankester if needed.

Just because they are injured, that doesnt mean they are not members of the squad.

We are in League 1, we cant replace 2 injured players with quaity replacements just for a couple of months.

We also have Morris and Folami to come back, and as you mentioned we also have Roberts.

We can also alter our system.

Personally I am delighted that we have 4 class senior strikers in the squad.

Sears is out until Christmas. He's not a option for the first half of the season. Including him to make a point is a bit odd. I'll leave you to it.

Truly impaired.

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:41 - Jul 25 with 1130 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

1st team squad - judging from the team photo on 13:40 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Sears is out until Christmas. He's not a option for the first half of the season. Including him to make a point is a bit odd. I'll leave you to it.

You said we have 2 strikers in our squad. False.

I said you needed to be more accurate. True.

Not sure what your issue is.

.....good that you accept that Lankester makes it 3, and Roberts make it 4, and come 3 months into the season Sears makes it 5.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024