Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? 11:30 - Jul 23 with 1243 viewsActionMan

If we sold Bart (under a million), Dozzell(8 million), Judge (just under a million), taking into account the money we've made from Harrison, Mings, Clarke and possibly Webster along with lower the overall wage budget 60% and the releases we've already made - would we be the first relegated Championship side to "profit" from it? We could see further sales in the window as someone always comes in with a few weird offers towards the end of the window where clubs panic buy.

Would be interesting if that were the case.
Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:31 - Jul 23 with 1229 viewsGuthrum

Think you've hugely overpriced Dozzell.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:32 - Jul 23 with 1217 viewschicoazul

8m for Dozzell ahahahaha

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:33 - Jul 23 with 1202 viewsActionMan

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:31 - Jul 23 by Guthrum

I am just going with what's been said in the rumours. We managed to get more than that for Wickham didn't we?
Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:43 - Jul 23 with 1153 viewsGuthrum

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:33 - Jul 23 by ActionMan

I am just going with what's been said in the rumours. We managed to get more than that for Wickham didn't we?

Wickham had made 72 appearances for Town (37 starts), scoring 15 goals, as against Dozzell's 33 (20 starts) and 2 goals. Wickham is a striker, which always adds a premium to the price. Dozzell is further into his carreer, having achieved less (albeit that's partly down to injury).
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 11:55]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:44 - Jul 23 with 1139 viewsJ2BLUE

£4-5m for Dozzell and he would be out the door.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:45 - Jul 23 with 1139 viewsBlueBlood90

£8m for Dozzell hahahaha I genuinely think Evans/Lambert would take £1m with adds ons.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:46 - Jul 23 with 1130 viewsReuser_is_God

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:44 - Jul 23 by J2BLUE

£4-5m for Dozzell and he would be out the door.

Less than that I reckon.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 12:11 - Jul 23 with 1052 viewsFifeITFC

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:46 - Jul 23 by Reuser_is_God

Less than that I reckon.

£2-3m, I reckon. He's done nothing to justify £8m.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 12:19 - Jul 23 with 1015 viewsGarv

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:31 - Jul 23 by Guthrum

It sounds a lot but in today's market that genuinely wouldn't surprise me.

He's naturally talented. If they or any other premier league side think they could nurture that talent they might think he's worth that.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 12:52 - Jul 23 with 920 viewsDennyx4

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 11:46 - Jul 23 by Reuser_is_God

Less than that I reckon.

I see Norwich picked up Sam Byram (Ex-Leeds) from West Ham for £750k - cant see them bidding much more than that.

As to whether we would accept, another matter...
Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 12:57 - Jul 23 with 906 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 15:28 - Jul 23 with 742 viewsBlueBlood90

Selling Judge, Dozzell and Bart - the first relegated team to profit? on 12:57 - Jul 23 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Hang on...So someone allegedly heard Andre Dozzell discussing private financial matters with his Dad in the public eye? Haha I love this forum!

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024