Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An apology 10:46 - Jun 30 with 2150 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I would like to apologise unreservedly for the thread where you were discussing the departure of Rafa and I subsequently clicked on the vote downlink on much of the posts.

I was at the time aggrieved, infuriated and enraged at the incompetence of our board (if you call it that) to let Rafa go.

Now, the idiot blames the takeover talk on his departure.

I do not know what we did to deserve Mike Ashley as an owner I really don't

I wish you the very best for next season and thrash Sunderland for us.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2019 10:47]
An apology on 10:48 - Jun 30 with 2108 viewsclive_baker

Who needs Rafa anyway? I think Moyes will keep you up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

An apology on 10:51 - Jun 30 with 2080 viewsfooters

A lot of my family are STs at St James' so I feel your pain. Not a lot of happy bunnies up that way right now... or for the last however many years!

Hope you can get shot of Ashley sooner rather than later and your team can reward the Geordies on the pitch again :)

P.S. No need to apologise. Just make sure it never happens again or you'll have to stay behind and write lines ;)
[Post edited 30 Jun 2019 10:52]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

An apology on 10:53 - Jun 30 with 2070 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Love Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis when you score, hope to hear it many times next season, especially against Sunderland.
An apology on 19:46 - Jul 2 with 1504 viewssundaze

I know Ashley is a difficult man to like and I understand your frustrations with the lack of investment at Newcastle, but now the dust has begun to settle, do the fans believe that Rafa was interested in a long term project at St James?

Personally I tend to think that any player or manager who choses to go to a Chinese club, does it for one reason only, a vast amount of money.
If Rafa wanted a long term project at a club in any of the top European leagues, I am sure he would have found willing suiters. Would any of those clubs have paid him as much as the Chinese? I very much doubt it.

Good luck for the upcoming season, I hope you are lucky with your next manager and things turn out better than fared.
An apology on 19:56 - Jul 2 with 1467 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Are you moaning about Ashley? Try to have Evans as your owner and you'd be forgiving Ashley for all his sins.
An apology on 19:57 - Jul 2 with 1463 viewsfooters

An apology on 19:56 - Jul 2 by Mach_foreignBlue

Are you moaning about Ashley? Try to have Evans as your owner and you'd be forgiving Ashley for all his sins.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

An apology on 19:58 - Jul 2 with 1453 viewsSuperblue95

An apology on 19:56 - Jul 2 by Mach_foreignBlue

I’m not a fan of Evans but that’s quite a claim

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

An apology on 20:16 - Jul 2 with 1387 viewsjas0999

Could be worse. Could have Evans at the helm. At least you are a PL club. We are now a League One club under his ownership.
Login to get fewer ads

An apology on 23:00 - Jul 2 with 1277 viewsronnyd

BCWYWF
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024