Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge will probably still play pre season 22:13 - Jun 7 with 1260 viewsGerkensBeard

With it strapped. Everyone calm down
Judge will probably still play pre season on 22:16 - Jun 7 with 1258 viewswkj

I would imagine he will be conditioning in some way shape or form. Not sure if hell be doing anything that invokes a range of movement in the arm and wrist thought. 6 to 8 weeks is the guide line recovery time for a wrist fracture so, it's not the end of the world.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Judge will probably still play pre season on 08:15 - Jun 8 with 1049 viewschristiand

If you are going to break your wrist, I'd rather him do it now during the off season. The time the players start back for pre-season he'll be in a cast, but that should have minimum impact on him working on his sharpness. Many players play with broken wrists, it's not such a big deal.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Judge will probably still play pre season on 09:44 - Jun 8 with 964 viewsclive_baker

Judge will probably still play pre season on 08:15 - Jun 8 by christiand

If you are going to break your wrist, I'd rather him do it now during the off season. The time the players start back for pre-season he'll be in a cast, but that should have minimum impact on him working on his sharpness. Many players play with broken wrists, it's not such a big deal.

Correct, it’s really not a big deal at all. Given he’s been with Ireland he’s barely had an off season anyway. It might do him some good.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Judge will probably still play pre season on 15:20 - Jun 8 with 816 viewsnodge_blue

didnt Chambers break his wrist the other year and played pretty much next game with a cast of sorts?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024