Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training 16:03 - Apr 4 with 2672 viewsMrTown

pitch with 3 months left on his contract.

Cynical, I know.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 16:08 - Apr 4 with 2640 viewsJ2BLUE

At least we can let him go. He has cos us far too much.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 16:27 - Apr 4 with 2566 viewsDarth_Koont

Not really. If it was about proving himself and getting another contract here or elsewhere he's about 6 months behind schedule.

He could have been talking to new clubs anytime over the past 3 months. But as it stands he's a long way from being able to prove his fitness on the pitch and repairing the damage the last 2 years have done.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 18:17 - Apr 4 with 2443 viewsArnieM

OP , I was heavily criticised for saying similar about Huws injury and how players ( in general), always suddenly seem to regain fitness when their contracts are up for renewal. So I very much behind you in your thought process on this one.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 18:21 - Apr 4 with 2428 viewsfooters

'The best way for a footballer to increase his salary is to not play for ages'

Choo choo, it's the brains brigade. Bet Adeyemi can't wait to be picking up that mighty fine pay packet at Billericay.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 06:10 - Apr 5 with 2121 viewsMattinLondon

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 18:21 - Apr 4 by footers

Choo choo, it's the brains brigade. Bet Adeyemi can't wait to be picking up that mighty fine pay packet at Billericay.

I’m going to seat on my arse for ages, and then with a couple months left on my contract, you know what, I’m going to put in some effort. That will fool everyone and make the club offer me a great new deal.
Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 06:18 - Apr 5 with 2113 viewsbournemouthblue

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 18:21 - Apr 4 by footers

Indeed, the whole issue and god knows what has gone here is sad

When we got him, it looked like a really promising singing but it has turned into a nightmare

In the few appearances he has had, he looked pretty solid and could have been a longer term successor to Skuse

Hopefully for his sake, he can get back to playing again and not end up retiring before the age of 30

We had the same problem with Cameron Stewart who seems to have retired now based on his Wikipedia page

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 07:08 - Apr 5 with 2031 viewsBluefish

Only if you are a bit thick

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 07:15 - Apr 5 with 2006 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 07:08 - Apr 5 by Bluefish

Only if you are a bit thick

A bit?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 09:23 - Apr 5 with 1816 viewsJohnWarksTash

Seriously? MrTown? Funny how those with the most ITFC'centric user names are those who take pleasure in running down the players. Hardly the most supportive post ever don't you think?
Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 09:38 - Apr 5 with 1770 viewsRobTheMonk

As someone who spent the majority of my 20's with a reoccuring shoulder injury, it takes it's toll psychologically as well as physiologically. You constantly doubt what you can and can't do. Your body then ends up compensating which can lead to injuries in other areas. This was nowhere near the level that these lads are playing either.
Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 09:48 - Apr 5 with 1750 viewsHarry_Palmer

Ain't it funny how Adeyemi is on the training on 18:17 - Apr 4 by ArnieM

OP , I was heavily criticised for saying similar about Huws injury and how players ( in general), always suddenly seem to regain fitness when their contracts are up for renewal. So I very much behind you in your thought process on this one.

Only Huws is now ( hopefully ) regaining fitness despite having 2 years left on his contract so kind of makes your argument a bit flawed I'd say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024