Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT 06:44 - Feb 10 with 1040 viewsSitfcB

BE LOUD AND BE PROUD

FOOTBALL IS A FUNNY OLE GAME

F’KING COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 07:00 - Feb 10 with 1024 viewsPJH

Having seen us win there 10 times in competitive games, first one 51 years ago, I would like to see another one please.
Not sure that we have ever in my time gone there as so much the underdogs in a lot of peoples eyes as we do today but as you say. football is a funny old game.
THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 09:57 - Feb 10 with 778 viewsNorthstander_Blue

I can think of a few

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 10:28 - Feb 10 with 726 viewsLeagueOne

If we win it will be a miracle but I wouldn't hype yourself up too much, let's expect the worse be pleasantly surprised when we beat the Germans.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 10:47 - Feb 10 with 668 viewsChampionship

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 10:28 - Feb 10 by LeagueOne

If we win it will be a miracle but I wouldn't hype yourself up too much, let's expect the worse be pleasantly surprised when we beat the Germans.

Let people have some optimism. Not everyone gets off on being as negative as possible like you.
THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 12:11 - Feb 10 with 584 viewsLeagueOne

Well that being one of them...

Our worse side ever.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 12:16 - Feb 10 with 550 viewsSwansea_Blue

THERE IS NO REASON WHY WE CANT GET A RESULT on 10:47 - Feb 10 by Championship

Let people have some optimism. Not everyone gets off on being as negative as possible like you.

You should try it. Self deprecation and wallowing in misery are all we have left!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024