Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... 13:07 - Jan 25 with 5170 viewsSitfcB

#Numbskulls

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:13 - Jan 25 with 4326 viewssundaze

Or the fact that he wanted to leave Town to return to the North East and he doesn't want to move his family again.
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:15 - Jan 25 with 4321 viewsITFC_Forever

No. Why would he sign for the club he’s been a fan of all his life and play for them in a promotion campaign and still live at home, when he come and play in a side about to be relegated and live in a hotel 300 miles from home.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:16 - Jan 25 with 4302 viewsSouperJim

Sunderland have a much better chance than us of playing championship football than us next season. Bit of a no-brainer for him.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:17 - Jan 25 with 4286 viewsBluefish

The numbskulls are wetting their pants over Jonas at the moment. Not really sure why though, he isn't in the team and will be leaving. They all declared often enough that they don't want any money for him so it is hard to see why he is bothering them so much. It is almost as if their hatred because he said some nice words has stopped them from understanding the bosman rules and how it all works.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:19 - Jan 25 with 4278 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sunderland's more handy for gatwick innit.

He's going home - we wouldn't have had a chance. No worries though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:20 - Jan 25 with 4270 viewsHarry_Palmer

No but I am glad, bullet dodged.
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:24 - Jan 25 with 4256 viewsBlueyandCrazy

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:15 - Jan 25 by ITFC_Forever

No. Why would he sign for the club he’s been a fan of all his life and play for them in a promotion campaign and still live at home, when he come and play in a side about to be relegated and live in a hotel 300 miles from home.

and if in any doubt he took one look on here, and saw how appreciated he was......

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:25 - Jan 25 with 4253 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:20 - Jan 25 by Harry_Palmer

No but I am glad, bullet dodged.

Massively disagree. I think Leadbitter is precisely the type of player Lambert wants and we need.

He would easily have been the best signing so far.
Login to get fewer ads

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:06 - Jan 25 with 4088 viewsstrikalite

We were trying to get another midfielder to add to our other midfielders who can't score won't score..
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:08 - Jan 25 with 4082 viewsjpring89

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:15 - Jan 25 by ITFC_Forever

No brainer should of come here all day long.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

on 16:17 - Jan 25 with 4061 views_

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 13:17 - Jan 25 by Bluefish

The numbskulls are wetting their pants over Jonas at the moment. Not really sure why though, he isn't in the team and will be leaving. They all declared often enough that they don't want any money for him so it is hard to see why he is bothering them so much. It is almost as if their hatred because he said some nice words has stopped them from understanding the bosman rules and how it all works.

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:18 - Jan 25 with 4052 viewsartsbossbeard

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:08 - Jan 25 by jpring89

HAVE!!!!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:25 - Jan 25 with 4036 viewsSpruceMoose

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:08 - Jan 25 by jpring89

Who is zis 'No Brainer' you speak of?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:41 - Jan 25 with 4009 viewsBluefish

on 16:17 - Jan 25 by _

What exactly are you basing any of that on? You say it like it has some substance behind it but in reality it is completely made up.

If his 1st choice is in England Why on earth would be sign a pre contract abroad? How on earth would you know if anyone had made an offer or 2? How do you know if he hasnt spoken to 20 clubs?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 17:07 - Jan 25 with 3965 viewsjpring89

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 16:18 - Jan 25 by artsbossbeard

HAVE!!!!

I need to go back to school. My English has gone down hill. I’m good at talking Sh1t though.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 19:42 - Jan 25 with 3850 viewsKeaneish

Was he worth the transfer fee first time round?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 21:35 - Jan 25 with 3772 viewssuffolkpoker

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 19:42 - Jan 25 by Keaneish

Was he worth the transfer fee first time round?

He has always oozed class, he would walk into our midfield.
How we used to call him leadboots I have no idea

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 21:52 - Jan 25 with 3747 viewstractorshark

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 21:35 - Jan 25 by suffolkpoker

Leadbitter was excellent when he signed and again in the final months when he was putting himself in the shop window.
In between, I thought he had undoubted talent but questionable desire.
He never struck me that he actually wanted to be here after the first six months.
No question about his ability, those people who slagged him off were wrong. But we never really saw the best of him.
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 22:43 - Jan 25 with 3698 viewsNo9

He wasn't keen on being here forst time round, turning Town down is no surprise.
His father bought him a season ticket at Roker Park when he born
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 22:59 - Jan 25 with 3683 viewsBluefish

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 21:35 - Jan 25 by suffolkpoker

He slowed our team down so much to pedestrian levels. He clearly had talent but he was also a big problem by picking It up constantly from the toes of the defenders and then passing it instead of driving us forwards. It was like playing with a man short because we were so deep

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 23:48 - Jan 25 with 3638 viewspatrickswell

He played a substantial part in previous Town teams that flirted with relegation, no point having him back to complete the job.
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 07:32 - Jan 26 with 3538 viewsBenters2

on 16:17 - Jan 25 by _

When he finally gets over his 'jetlag'from the World Cup Man City will come calling.
You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 08:12 - Jan 26 with 3495 viewsKeaneish

I did see him clear the first man on a corner, once...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 09:07 - Jan 26 with 3438 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 23:48 - Jan 25 by patrickswell

He played a substantial part in previous Town teams that flirted with relegation, no point having him back to complete the job.

He’s spent pretty much his entire career playing regularly for teams that were either in the PL or at the top end of the Championship, his spell at Ipswich being the only exception

And yet people still think it was he who was cr*p

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 10:52 - Jan 26 with 3349 viewsNo9

You can’t blame Leadbitter for not wanting to come back here... on 09:07 - Jan 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s spent pretty much his entire career playing regularly for teams that were either in the PL or at the top end of the Championship, his spell at Ipswich being the only exception

And yet people still think it was he who was cr*p

It is how he performed for Town that is important
I don't think anyone could describe those as top class
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024