Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. 16:57 - Jan 22 with 5087 viewsLeagueOne

A number of our supporters have started turning on him already, accusing him of favourite picking (Sears), and that his tactics/football isn't up to muster. I recognise this is a vocal minority at this stage but I can see it getting louder next season when we're not winning League One outright, or even struggling.

It seems although the manager has won over a number of supporters, while the results aren't matching the rhetoric (like he says, we have to start winning games) I just can't see this being a long relationship. He's getting bile for a mess not even of his own creation.

Personally I think we should give him two or three seasons to try and put things right, but many supporters will be jumping up and down if we don't get promoted next season and want him out.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 16:58 - Jan 22 with 4270 viewsHerbivore

Barely anyone is turning on him? If anyone at all?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:00 - Jan 22 with 4260 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lets just worry about the here and now, no point in worrying about a hypothetical situation.

To be fair, I think some fans are questioning the results (fair enough), but I don't see anyone turning on him.

The vast majority seem firmly behind him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

on 17:04 - Jan 22 with 4230 views_

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:06 - Jan 22 with 4220 viewsChampionship

You are one of the most negative people in the world. I bet you sit indoors in the summer just in case it gets cloudy.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 17:14]
on 17:08 - Jan 22 with 4205 views_

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:06 - Jan 22 by Championship

You are one of the most negative people in the world. I bet you sit indoors in the summer just in case it gets cloudy.

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:11 - Jan 22 with 4191 viewsBenters2

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:06 - Jan 22 by Championship

How do you mean site indoors?
I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:13 - Jan 22 with 4179 viewsChampionship

on 17:08 - Jan 22 by _

No, if you read my posts you will realise i'm a lot more intelligent and balanced than this melt.
on 17:14 - Jan 22 with 4159 views_

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:13 - Jan 22 by Championship

No, if you read my posts you will realise i'm a lot more intelligent and balanced than this melt.

Login to get fewer ads

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:15 - Jan 22 with 4148 viewsChampionship

on 17:14 - Jan 22 by _

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:16 - Jan 22 with 4143 viewsHarry_Palmer

Stop being such a drama queen, nobody is 'turning on him' and he is not getting 'bile'. A few have discussed formations, team selections etc. and one or two have mentioned his points return being no better than Hurst's, but this is pretty normal stuff that you would expect to find on a fans forum isn't it?
I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:29 - Jan 22 with 4087 viewsfactual_blue

Yes, but you're at carrow road. And he isn't there any more, so get over it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 17:58 - Jan 22 with 4020 viewsfactual_blue

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 16:58 - Jan 22 by Herbivore

Barely anyone is turning on him? If anyone at all?

Just norwich trolls like this chappy.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:09 - Jan 22 with 3993 viewsIllinoisblue

Flouncy mcflouncerson reporting for duty. Turned on him ffs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:27 - Jan 22 with 3919 viewsSuperblue95

LeagueOne - Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to stop posting such negative tripe on such a regular basis.

Maybe people will start taking you seriously if you try it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:41 - Jan 22 with 3872 viewsjaykay

dont worry about him, he hasn't someone in the club spreading poison about him. like some other poor soul

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:45 - Jan 22 with 3863 viewsDubtractor

Nonsense, not sure I've seen anyone turn on him, let alone any bile.

A few people, not without reason, are questioning whether the form so far is good enough.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 19:15]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:50 - Jan 22 with 3832 viewsChampionship

on 17:14 - Jan 22 by _

wkj and Spruce, two posters I thought were now my friends have up voted this insult.

Traitorous melts.
I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:58 - Jan 22 with 3804 viewsbackwaywhen

i have several friends / customers from Norwich , they all think to a man that he will walk !
Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 22 with 3780 viewsBloots

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:50 - Jan 22 by Championship

wkj and Spruce, two posters I thought were now my friends have up voted this insult.

Traitorous melts.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 19:01 - Jan 22 with 3779 viewsSuperblue95

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 18:50 - Jan 22 by Championship

Traitorous melts.

They have no friends that’s why they stick together. Def info

Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:02 - Jan 22 with 3772 viewsSuperblue95

Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 22 by Bloots

Football fwends would be quite appropriate

I am going to say it, I can't see Lambert here in a years time.. on 19:03 - Jan 22 with 3769 viewsBloomBlue

Did you use tarot cards?
Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:08 - Jan 22 with 3742 viewsChampionship

Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 22 by Bloots

I have none in the real world. It seems I have none here either
Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 20:03 - Jan 22 with 3644 viewsHerbivore

Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Championship

I like you, friend.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 20:13 - Jan 22 with 3602 viewsSpruceMoose

Ooooh Fwends. (n/t) on 19:08 - Jan 22 by Championship

Friends are honest with each other!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024