Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? 02:26 - Jan 13 with 1903 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/geoff-holdcroft-denies-calling-ipswich-a-cess

If he's going to say it, I reckon it's fair that we speculate as to what he meant. For bonus facepalm points check out the state of the comments under that article.

Anyway, at least we never had Roy Keane living in Ipswich!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 2:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 04:12 - Jan 13 with 1846 viewsBinner

Regarding the reader comments: Your spot in sir.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 10:40 - Jan 13 with 1715 viewsBlueBadger

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 04:12 - Jan 13 by Binner

Regarding the reader comments: Your spot in sir.

I like how literally every second comment is basically 'I said something very racist in clear violation of T&C's and had it censored. Bloody PC police'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 1683 viewsBluespeed225

I was very happy supporting my cesspit yesterday. His comment is nothing new, just he got filmed saying it. Boundary changes in 1974 caused the situation!
I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 10:58 - Jan 13 with 1679 viewsThisIsMyUsername

To be fair it's true.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:16 - Jan 13 with 1632 viewsbournemouthblue

It only really goes to show the total ambivalence towards Ipswich from our more rural decision maker's

A lot of money raised in Ipswich helps to prop up these areas so they should be careful at biting the hands which help feed them

The sooner we are a Unitary Authority the better

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:21 - Jan 13 with 1617 viewsBloomBlue

Sorry to disappoint you but it is.
I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:30 - Jan 13 with 1592 viewsBackToRussia

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/suffolk-councillors-in-twitter-dispute-over-s

Surprised GB's white knight alert didn't get sounded by this one.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:35 - Jan 13 with 1571 viewsBackToRussia

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:21 - Jan 13 by BloomBlue

So are you.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 14:07 - Jan 13 with 1457 viewsSpruceMoose

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:21 - Jan 13 by BloomBlue

I can only assume you're not very well traveled. Or a Budgie troll.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 14:14 - Jan 13 with 1442 viewsSpruceMoose

Another local Tory representative covering themself in glory...

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/suffolk-councillors-in-twitter-dispute-over-s
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 14:16]

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 14:47 - Jan 13 with 1392 viewswkj

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 14:14 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

Another local Tory representative covering themself in glory...

[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 14:16]

Total silliness

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 17:13 - Jan 13 with 1284 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I wonder what aspect of Ipswich makes it a cesspit in this councillor's eyes? on 11:30 - Jan 13 by BackToRussia

Surprised GB's white knight alert didn't get sounded by this one.

I am sure the silence since is the Conservative's determination to root out the perpetrator who will then give the apology.

GB must have brought it to our attention and we must have forgotten.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024