Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s happening with CCV? 22:50 - Jan 9 with 1598 viewsITFC_Forever

Not a lot of Collins is incoming and we’re looking at Wolfy?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What’s happening with CCV? on 22:52 - Jan 9 with 1591 viewsCoastalblue

CCV is at Swansea isn't he?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What’s happening with CCV? on 08:09 - Jan 11 with 1370 viewsITFC_Forever

What’s happening with CCV? on 22:52 - Jan 9 by Coastalblue

CCV is at Swansea isn't he?

I know that, but there was a rumour a few weeks ago that the loan to Swansea was going to end and he was coming back here?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

What’s happening with CCV? on 08:42 - Jan 11 with 1313 viewsNoBru

What’s happening with CCV? on 08:09 - Jan 11 by ITFC_Forever

I know that, but there was a rumour a few weeks ago that the loan to Swansea was going to end and he was coming back here?

Exactly a rumour... he has been starting for Swansea as of late.
What’s happening with CCV? on 09:32 - Jan 11 with 1230 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can’t see him leaving Swansea, there’s been no talk of a move down here. They’d need a replacement before they’d let him go anyway, and there’s been no sign of that happening either. All the talk down here is they’re sticking with what they’ve got, just looking to ship out a couple of the higher earners who’ve barely featured this season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What’s happening with CCV? on 09:42 - Jan 11 with 1192 viewsPhilTWTD

Was on our list and Spurs believed to be unhappy at his lack of involvement - six starts, five sub appearances - and considering calling him back, just as they did last year in fact. However, Collins's recruitment will put an end to our interest I would assume.

This post has been edited by an administrator
What’s happening with CCV? on 09:47 - Jan 11 with 1163 viewstextbackup

Never anything offical said was there? Just town fans gagging for an ex loanee to return.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What’s happening with CCV? on 09:55 - Jan 11 with 1114 viewsKieran_Knows

What’s happening with CCV? on 09:42 - Jan 11 by PhilTWTD

Was on our list and Spurs believed to be unhappy at his lack of involvement - six starts, five sub appearances - and considering calling him back, just as they did last year in fact. However, Collins's recruitment will put an end to our interest I would assume.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Are we expecting much more activity other than a right back coming in, Phil? Do you think PL will still want another centre mid if Skuse and Huws are now returning?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What’s happening with CCV? on 10:02 - Jan 11 with 1090 viewsPhilTWTD

What’s happening with CCV? on 09:55 - Jan 11 by Kieran_Knows

Are we expecting much more activity other than a right back coming in, Phil? Do you think PL will still want another centre mid if Skuse and Huws are now returning?

I've been wondering the same. I would guess he still wants another holding player along the lines of Skuse from the comments he's been making about not having anyone experienced for that role.

He said at least half-a-dozen signings and we're at five now with Collins, so I reckon it may well end up being seven or perhaps eight if someone else becomes available that he sees as strengthening another area of the squad. Not sure where that might be though.
Login to get fewer ads

What’s happening with CCV? on 10:03 - Jan 11 with 1083 viewsKieran_Knows

What’s happening with CCV? on 10:02 - Jan 11 by PhilTWTD

I've been wondering the same. I would guess he still wants another holding player along the lines of Skuse from the comments he's been making about not having anyone experienced for that role.

He said at least half-a-dozen signings and we're at five now with Collins, so I reckon it may well end up being seven or perhaps eight if someone else becomes available that he sees as strengthening another area of the squad. Not sure where that might be though.

Possibly Bridcutt? Although that may change with a new manager going in at Forest now.

Do you think there was anything in that link to the Boreham Wood keeper?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024