Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert seems to have changed his patter today 19:43 - Jan 5 with 979 viewsstevieg

He has been saying what a great bunch they all are and that he couldn’t ask for more for weeks. He also said he would take the blame for the mistakes if they play his way.
Well today he said they let him down and he didn’t take any responsibility for the mistakes. So what are we to take from that, is he a liar or just full of crap
Paul Lambert seems to have changed his patter today on 19:44 - Jan 5 with 959 viewsDurovigutum

Or has he now got to a transfer window, so instead of massaging the ego's of rubbish players he can call them out as he knows better re-enforcement's are on the horizon?
Paul Lambert seems to have changed his patter today on 19:45 - Jan 5 with 952 viewsjjblue84

The reality of the Evans administration is slowly starting to sink in...at least Hurst was well prepared for League 1!
Paul Lambert seems to have changed his patter today on 19:56 - Jan 5 with 839 viewsTrequartista

It's because he is faking anger at losing in the fa cup because he knows the fans still love the fa cup. Where was the anger when we collapsed against Millwall? Oooh we got caught up in the emotion. It wasn't even that bad today in comparison to other games even given the strength of opposition.

Watch us draw insipidly with Rotherham and he say how great we are again.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Paul Lambert seems to have changed his patter today on 19:58 - Jan 5 with 813 viewsjas0999

No. It needed to be said. He was bang on the money.

It’s fairly clear he tried to put on a show when he said we were doing great. Defending his players in public. He knew, like most, that this squad is complete rubbish.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:00]
Paul Lambert seems to have changed his patter today on 20:02 - Jan 5 with 763 viewsRadlett_blue

Lambert's reaction today was in the Roy Keane "some of these players won't play for me again" territory. I'm glad he didn't again say how well we played after another insipid away defeat.
I'm wondering if he really will try the impossible job of keeping us up or will realistically be thinking about a rebuild for next season. Fail to beat Rotherham next Saturday (and on current form that's highly likely) & I think it will be time to enter rebuild mode.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024