Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... 20:17 - Dec 3 with 2395 viewsBLUEBEAT

For Accrington Stanley...

Poll: W or W

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 20:34 - Dec 3 with 2368 viewsGipeswic

At Right Back, Left Back or Central Defender?
Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 20:44 - Dec 3 with 2334 viewsgordon

Are we allowed to send him back? Not in a Windrush / Theresa May sense, just to Accrington.
Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 2303 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 20:44 - Dec 3 by gordon

Are we allowed to send him back? Not in a Windrush / Theresa May sense, just to Accrington.

It was stated that once his work permit came through his contract would automatically become permanent (and he would no longer be counted as a loanee). So I would suspect not.

EDIT: unless the permit is not granted and with him not playing there would be very good grounds for it not to be.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 20:55]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:13 - Dec 3 with 2261 viewsBLUEBEAT

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 20:54 - Dec 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

It was stated that once his work permit came through his contract would automatically become permanent (and he would no longer be counted as a loanee). So I would suspect not.

EDIT: unless the permit is not granted and with him not playing there would be very good grounds for it not to be.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 20:55]

I made mention a while back that these permits are relatively quick at being processed (usually within a month). I suspect that something is up with his stay of residence.

Also, it could be said that the current state of this situation is having a detrimental effect on ITFC’s season i.e. not being able to sign another loan player.

I wonder whether Lambert, who probably wouldn’t have signed Donacien himself, could request that this (pre?)contract is cancelled so £750K could be spent elsewhere...?

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:16 - Dec 3 with 2251 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:13 - Dec 3 by BLUEBEAT

I made mention a while back that these permits are relatively quick at being processed (usually within a month). I suspect that something is up with his stay of residence.

Also, it could be said that the current state of this situation is having a detrimental effect on ITFC’s season i.e. not being able to sign another loan player.

I wonder whether Lambert, who probably wouldn’t have signed Donacien himself, could request that this (pre?)contract is cancelled so £750K could be spent elsewhere...?

Being unable to sign a loan player outside transfer windows maybe a bit more of a barrier though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:22 - Dec 3 with 2230 viewsgordon

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:13 - Dec 3 by BLUEBEAT

I would have thought he'd try to get out of it if he could. I'd definitely be checking to see if there's a returns policy on Nolan, Jackson, Harrison and Nsiala too.
Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:35 - Dec 3 with 2189 viewsBLUEBEAT

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:16 - Dec 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Being unable to sign a loan player outside transfer windows maybe a bit more of a barrier though.

January is almost here, obviously.

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:40 - Dec 3 with 2177 viewsGipeswic

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:22 - Dec 3 by gordon

I would have thought he'd try to get out of it if he could. I'd definitely be checking to see if there's a returns policy on Nolan, Jackson, Harrison and Nsiala too.

Caveat emptor...
Login to get fewer ads

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:40 - Dec 3 with 2174 viewsSwansea_Blue

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 20:44 - Dec 3 by gordon

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 22:10 - Dec 3 with 2126 views_

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 22:35 - Dec 3 with 2077 viewsArthur_1975

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:22 - Dec 3 by gordon

Under consumer law, you can return any goods that are not " fit for purpose ". I think that rule covers all of Hurst"s signings.
Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 07:55 - Dec 4 with 1913 viewsgordon

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:40 - Dec 3 by Gipeswic

Caveat emptor...

Hursty et maxima culpa
Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 09:25 - Dec 4 with 1828 viewsmonty_radio

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 21:40 - Dec 3 by Gipeswic

Caveat emptor...

I don't think he's up to Championship standard either.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Have a feeling Donacien will be playing in the FA Cup... on 09:26 - Dec 4 with 1825 viewsKieran_Knows

There is absolutely no chance he will be going back to Accrington Stanley, IMO.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024