Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing 18:03 - Nov 16 with 1654 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-46233682

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:04 - Nov 16 with 1638 viewsSpruceMoose

Ten years in youth custody? At 19 and 20? Can someone explain that for me?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:05 - Nov 16 with 1630 viewshomer_123

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:04 - Nov 16 by SpruceMoose

Ten years in youth custody? At 19 and 20? Can someone explain that for me?

Nope, no idea at all....as I say, disgusting.

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:06 - Nov 16 with 1627 viewsfooters

Why youth custody? They're adults, surely?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:08 - Nov 16 with 1612 viewshomer_123

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:06 - Nov 16 by footers

Can only hope it's been misreported.

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:08 - Nov 16 with 1612 viewsSpruceMoose

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:06 - Nov 16 by footers

Where's Bully when you need him?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:11 - Nov 16 with 1603 viewsfactual_blue

Age at the time of the offence? (Can't think of another plausible reason)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:43 - Nov 16 with 1525 viewsLord_Lucan

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:11 - Nov 16 by factual_blue

Age at the time of the offence? (Can't think of another plausible reason)

Yeah but if you are sentenced to 10 years YC when you are 15 you would be transferred to main when you reached adult age.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:02 - Nov 16 with 1493 viewsfactual_blue

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:43 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah but if you are sentenced to 10 years YC when you are 15 you would be transferred to main when you reached adult age.

I'm guessing they'll do their time in a main prison then.

It's the law gone mad.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:19 - Nov 16 with 1467 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 18:05 - Nov 16 by homer_123

Nope, no idea at all....as I say, disgusting.

I dunno, an HMP acquaintance of mine always used to reckon youth custody was far from a soft option as adult prisons tend to have a larger population of 'keep your head down and do your time' types compared to youth jails which were filled with angry, impulsive young 'erberts too daft to realise that the above approach was the sensible way to go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:21 - Nov 16 with 1459 viewsLord_Lucan

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:19 - Nov 16 by BlueBadger

I dunno, an HMP acquaintance of mine always used to reckon youth custody was far from a soft option as adult prisons tend to have a larger population of 'keep your head down and do your time' types compared to youth jails which were filled with angry, impulsive young 'erberts too daft to realise that the above approach was the sensible way to go.

He makes a fair point.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:26 - Nov 16 with 1450 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:21 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

He makes a fair point.

I've had some limited professional dealings with Her Maj's House Guests over the years and it's usually the older they are, the less likely they are to be obnoxious they are.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:26 - Nov 16 with 1445 viewsGlasgowBlue

C*nts. The pair of them.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:56 - Nov 16 with 1387 viewsjeera

Picture of the child there, little darling.

Makes no sense at all why anyone would want to hurt her.

You'd think they'd be proud wouldn't you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 21:31 - Nov 16 with 1298 viewsGeoffSentence

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 19:02 - Nov 16 by factual_blue

I'm guessing they'll do their time in a main prison then.

It's the law gone mad.

I heard that the sentence really irritated the police.

PCs gone mad.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jesus, this is absolutely awful, disgusting and distressing on 21:42 - Nov 16 with 1279 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"The couple's lodger was cleared of all charges".

How could someone else have been present in the house and not be complicit unless there was no evidence he was present at all? Clearly the CPS thought there was something to charge him.

EDIT: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-45993911

I suppose when someone is "dependent" on the aggressor they tend to turn a blind eye to some things. He should be wishing he had done something more than telling the stepfather not to force feed her.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 21:59]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024