Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerard Nash 14:29 - Oct 31 with 1871 viewsArnieM

Is he likely to stay with Town now that Hurst/ Doig have left? I ask this, as I got the feeling there May have been some friction between these people, or have I got that all wrong?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Gerard Nash on 14:39 - Oct 31 with 1814 viewsPJH

I think that Nash was being considered for a managers job in Dublin wasn't he but it said on here somewhere that somebody else had got that job.
I think that ME stipulated to Hurst that the existing backroom staff was to be kept intact but it would be interesting to know if the same stipulation was made to PL.
I think it would be in Paul Lambert's interests to keep all or most of them around anyway.

Not sure if Chris Hogg is still to be regarded as First Team Coach,I think PL said that he was going to asses who does what.
Gerard Nash on 14:41 - Oct 31 with 1795 viewsKieran_Knows

Gerard Nash on 14:39 - Oct 31 by PJH

I think that Nash was being considered for a managers job in Dublin wasn't he but it said on here somewhere that somebody else had got that job.
I think that ME stipulated to Hurst that the existing backroom staff was to be kept intact but it would be interesting to know if the same stipulation was made to PL.
I think it would be in Paul Lambert's interests to keep all or most of them around anyway.

Not sure if Chris Hogg is still to be regarded as First Team Coach,I think PL said that he was going to asses who does what.

Good point about Hogg considering PL has brought in his own First Team Coach.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Gerard Nash on 14:49 - Oct 31 with 1742 viewsPJH

Gerard Nash on 14:41 - Oct 31 by Kieran_Knows

Good point about Hogg considering PL has brought in his own First Team Coach.

I just looked on the ITFC website and Chris Hogg is currently listed as U23 Assistant Manager,I don't know if it was ever changed on there to First Team Coach but if it was it has gone back again.
Gerard Nash on 15:03 - Oct 31 with 1650 viewsKieran_Knows

Gerard Nash on 14:49 - Oct 31 by PJH

I just looked on the ITFC website and Chris Hogg is currently listed as U23 Assistant Manager,I don't know if it was ever changed on there to First Team Coach but if it was it has gone back again.

It hadn't changed when I checked last week, so don't think it has ever changed.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Gerard Nash on 15:11 - Oct 31 with 1612 viewsPJH

Gerard Nash on 15:03 - Oct 31 by Kieran_Knows

It hadn't changed when I checked last week, so don't think it has ever changed.

Right,it will be interesting to see if any job titles change-I suppose there is no reason why you cannot have more than one person called First Team Coach but it might turn out that Chris Hogg's first team involvement is no more.
Gerard Nash on 15:56 - Oct 31 with 1494 viewsJimmyJazz

Gerard Nash on 14:39 - Oct 31 by PJH

Although that stipulation was good, it didn't seem to amount to much with PH. Well at least they didn't get let go.

So, maybe ME decided the stipulation wasn't worth repeating, with maybe a subtle word of recommendation given instead

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Gerard Nash on 15:59 - Oct 31 with 1480 viewsPJH

Gerard Nash on 15:56 - Oct 31 by JimmyJazz

Although that stipulation was good, it didn't seem to amount to much with PH. Well at least they didn't get let go.

So, maybe ME decided the stipulation wasn't worth repeating, with maybe a subtle word of recommendation given instead

Yes, it did seem that some were on the payroll but not being made use of in the best possible ways.
I would think that Paul Lambert would be able to work out who's opinion is to be valued-although he has not phoned me yet.
Gerard Nash on 16:02 - Oct 31 with 1461 viewsfooters

Gerard Nash on 15:59 - Oct 31 by PJH

Yes, it did seem that some were on the payroll but not being made use of in the best possible ways.
I would think that Paul Lambert would be able to work out who's opinion is to be valued-although he has not phoned me yet.

He knocked round but you weren't in. He'll try again tomorrow.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Gerard Nash on 18:05 - Oct 31 with 1181 viewsThe_Last_Baron

this is the only friction Nash needs:

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024