Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? 16:02 - Oct 25 with 1644 views1962

In view of the removed posts ?
Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:04 - Oct 25 with 1636 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't worry. So far as I have seen, Gav has only deleted and redacted those posts that have included the correct name.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:04 - Oct 25 with 1624 viewsBryanPlug

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:04 - Oct 25 by GeoffSentence

Don't worry. So far as I have seen, Gav has only deleted and redacted those posts that have included the correct name.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:08 - Oct 25 with 1536 viewsconnorscontract

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:04 - Oct 25 by BryanPlug

John Gregory.

There's just a few details to Thai up.
Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:09 - Oct 25 with 1516 viewsBryanPlug

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:08 - Oct 25 by connorscontract

John Gregory.

There's just a few details to Thai up.

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:10 - Oct 25 with 1478 views1962

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:04 - Oct 25 by BryanPlug

Might be able to reuse the previous managers initialled training gear ?
Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:12 - Oct 25 with 1439 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes, but the correct name will be removed.

So I suggest posting the names of all existing football managers and anyone holding or working towards their UEFA badges, and then by the process of elimination, ta da! Robert will be your father's uncle.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:15 - Oct 25 with 1380 viewsBryanPlug

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:10 - Oct 25 by 1962

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:17 - Oct 25 with 1350 viewsGavTWTD

Yes, you're allowed to do that. I'm not sure why people are saying you can't. The post I removed was defamatory.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:17 - Oct 25 with 1335 viewsblueislander

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:12 - Oct 25 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, but the correct name will be removed.

So I suggest posting the names of all existing football managers and anyone holding or working towards their UEFA badges, and then by the process of elimination, ta da! Robert will be your father's uncle.

You mean "brother" not uncle.
Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:17 - Oct 25 with 1307 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:10 - Oct 25 by 1962

We're going to be managed by Marilyn Monroe!

or
Jack Dee
PJ out of PJ and Harvey
JR Ewing

Exiting times ahead

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:18 - Oct 25 with 1298 viewsPinewoodblue

They wouldn't fit him.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:26 - Oct 25 with 1230 views1962

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:18 - Oct 25 by Pinewoodblue

They wouldn't fit him.

Paul Heckingbottom it is then
Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:27 - Oct 25 with 1215 viewsSwansea_Blue

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:17 - Oct 25 by blueislander

You mean "brother" not uncle.

That's the one

Are we not allowed to speculate on the new manager's name ? on 16:51 - Oct 25 with 1113 viewsGeoffSentence

Paul Lambert

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024