Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... 10:25 - Oct 22 with 1304 viewsKieran_Knows

... at Fulham. Surely we'd look to push the boat out to get him in should he leave Fulham and PH get's the sack here?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:28 - Oct 22 with 1282 viewsblaggers

Honestly we could have Harry Houdini in charge but without significant investment we are doomed.

Poll: What happens next?

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:28 - Oct 22 with 1280 viewsitfcjoe

As if he'd come here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:29 - Oct 22 with 1263 viewsReuser_is_God

Absolutely no chance he’d come here buh

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:29 - Oct 22 with 1263 viewsSwansea_Blue

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:28 - Oct 22 by blaggers

Honestly we could have Harry Houdini in charge but without significant investment we are doomed.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:31 - Oct 22 with 1250 viewsKieran_Knows

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:29 - Oct 22 by Reuser_is_God

Absolutely no chance he’d come here buh

I know, just a pipe dream really.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 11:04 - Oct 22 with 1187 viewsMaySixth

you genuinely think he would come to a club bottom of the Champ?

he is way way way above a club like us

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 11:49 - Oct 22 with 1139 viewsTJS

He wouldn't touch us with a bargepole !
We had to offer MM a 1m bonus to get him and we're probably in about the same position again.
Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 11:56 - Oct 22 with 1127 viewsOsborneOneNil

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:29 - Oct 22 by Swansea_Blue

I was chatting to Harry's chief scout yesterday at my lads football, he goes with him to all jobs he has. I jokingly asked if Harry was going to come to our rescue, to which he replied, 'naa, he's off to the jungle isn't he!'.
Login to get fewer ads

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 12:00 - Oct 22 with 1110 viewsAce_High1

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 11:56 - Oct 22 by OsborneOneNil

I was chatting to Harry's chief scout yesterday at my lads football, he goes with him to all jobs he has. I jokingly asked if Harry was going to come to our rescue, to which he replied, 'naa, he's off to the jungle isn't he!'.

Thats how un-attractive we are now, people would rather go and sleep in a jungle and eat bulls pen*s than manage ITFC.

Evans Out....
Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 12:07 - Oct 22 with 1074 viewsGlebeTractor

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 10:29 - Oct 22 by Swansea_Blue

No chance, he's going on I'm a celeb in a few weeks.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Slavisa Jokanovic has 2 games to save his job... on 12:46 - Oct 22 with 1016 viewshoppy

Trouble is... when Evans has ever pushed the boat out in relation to ITFC, he's usually still stood on the bank and let go of the rope, so the boat is well out of reach.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024