Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Experienced help needed for Hurst 19:33 - Sep 26 with 1086 viewsbrazil1981

If presumably ME is going to stick with PH for a few more weeks, really think he needs an old head brought in to offer help, and think Hurst should accept advice!
There are signs of panic in his team selection recently and he's never been under this pressure before!
We obviously can't bring in players so an old head in there maybe enough to change our form!
I want Hurst to succeed, but looking back Burley had help from likes of Gorman and Hamilton. Maybe someone like Burley himself, Mills perhaps?
Experienced help needed for Hurst on 19:39 - Sep 26 with 1060 viewsnorth_stand77

Burley is a good shout - and he still loves the club. It would be a kind of compromise that might unite the supporters again.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 21:19]
Experienced help needed for Hurst on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 986 viewsEdmundo

Burley would be a great help to Hurst, but would he listen? We need him to adopt the Ipswich way entirely, and that includes respecting the past, and learning from it's masters

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Experienced help needed for Hurst on 21:11 - Sep 26 with 983 viewsPinewoodblue

Suspect Paul Hurst would resign if someone was brought in. Sign Burley quick

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Experienced help needed for Hurst on 21:15 - Sep 26 with 971 viewsgosblue

What’s Joe Royle doing these days?
Experienced help needed for Hurst on 21:17 - Sep 26 with 969 viewsITFC_Forever

I said this at the weekend.

His best chance of salvaging something from this mess is to get shot of Deputy Doig and appoint an experienced head, eg; Burley.

However, I think Hurst would be too insecure to allow that to happen and would get all paranoid that it’s a threat to his authority and job, and not the help is should be.

Burley was wise enough to do exactly this - Hamilton, Houston, Gorman all served George well and we were much the better for it.
It was Hamilton who suggested to Burley the natural progression of Dyer to play CM with Matt Holland.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Experienced help needed for Hurst on 21:17 - Sep 26 with 965 viewsRegencyBlue

Experienced help needed for Hurst on 21:11 - Sep 26 by Pinewoodblue

Suspect Paul Hurst would resign if someone was brought in. Sign Burley quick

It would be a massive loss of face for him if that happens now.
Experienced help needed for Hurst on 09:12 - Sep 27 with 818 viewshampstead_blue

If you did that then he would be terminally undermined.

It could also be seen as constructive dismissal.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024