Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) 22:31 - Aug 7 with 4092 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omelette story ?? on 22:32 - Aug 7 with 4079 viewsMaySixth

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omelette story ?? on 22:35 - Aug 7 with 4043 viewsReuser_is_God

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omelette story ?? on 22:32 - Aug 7 by MaySixth

Have you ever seen J2 & Josh Windass in the same room? Nah, me neither.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 22:38 - Aug 7 with 4008 viewsmos

I don’t think we want this man.

A quick look at the Ranger’s forum and they'd be at joy if he was to leave.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 7 with 3830 viewshorsehollerer

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 22:38 - Aug 7 by mos

I don’t think we want this man.

A quick look at the Ranger’s forum and they'd be at joy if he was to leave.

Hmmm, sounds familiar. From our experiences of the past 12 months, you could argue that the Rangers fans wouldn't recognise a decent striker if he played with a golden boot award strapped to his head.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:23 - Aug 7 with 3760 viewsMelford

I know where he's coming from. I don't like fried eggs, scrambled, poached or boiled eggs. If I have a full English I will ask for no eggs. But I love a Scotch Egg with that lovely sausage coating, the egg works with that and I like an omelette, but I wouldn't entertain an egg apart from those two.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 7 with 3721 viewsBinner

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:23 - Aug 7 by Melford

I know where he's coming from. I don't like fried eggs, scrambled, poached or boiled eggs. If I have a full English I will ask for no eggs. But I love a Scotch Egg with that lovely sausage coating, the egg works with that and I like an omelette, but I wouldn't entertain an egg apart from those two.

Am the same. Can't eat fried, poached or soft-boiled. Can eat hard-boiled or omelette. Also can't eat mayonnaise.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:40 - Aug 7 with 3699 viewsMelford

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 7 by Binner

Am the same. Can't eat fried, poached or soft-boiled. Can eat hard-boiled or omelette. Also can't eat mayonnaise.

I can't stand mayonnaise but people love it. We get through a 5 litre tub of it a week. It's an emulsion of eggs and oil, full of fat. People come in an have a salad for the 'healthy option' then drown it in mayonnaise, by the time they dump all these dressings all over their salads, the Fish and chips is actually the healthier option calorie wise.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:01 - Aug 8 with 3623 viewsmos

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:10 - Aug 7 by horsehollerer

Hmmm, sounds familiar. From our experiences of the past 12 months, you could argue that the Rangers fans wouldn't recognise a decent striker if he played with a golden boot award strapped to his head.

In fairness I didn’t check the response to them lot selling Waghorn to us, although I suspect, like you say, it was similar to the recent Windass speculation.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Login to get fewer ads

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:12 - Aug 8 with 3595 viewsBrixtonBlue

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:32 - Aug 7 by Binner

You two are weird.

An omelette is basically scrambled eggs held tighter together.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:18 - Aug 8 with 3583 viewsCoastalblue

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:12 - Aug 8 by BrixtonBlue

You two are weird.

An omelette is basically scrambled eggs held tighter together.

Nah, completely different in taste and texture.

Scrambled eggs? Heavenly, omlette? Wouldn't go near it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:34 - Aug 8 with 3548 viewsRyorry

My GP told me yesterday that runny eggs are now healthier than hard-boiled eggs (vits/mins levels better), as salmonella has effectively been bred out of UK chooks - and that he eats several raw eggs every week!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:58 - Aug 8 with 3506 viewsfooters

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:34 - Aug 8 by Ryorry

My GP told me yesterday that runny eggs are now healthier than hard-boiled eggs (vits/mins levels better), as salmonella has effectively been bred out of UK chooks - and that he eats several raw eggs every week!!

Avian I hope.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 07:37 - Aug 8 with 3095 viewsnorth_stand77

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 23:23 - Aug 7 by Melford

Well I wouldn't entertain any egg at AT ALL, however it's disguise tries to trick you.

Just look at where it's made and what it is
I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 07:59 - Aug 8 with 3004 viewsDeano69

Mayo is the food of Satan.

But just try buying a sandwich without it.

Had a bit of a moment in Subway once. Ordered sub with filling, insisted on no mayo anywhere near it, the server then used a knife with mayo all over it to cut it. Sorry, I can’t eat that, ‘but it’s only a little on the ends’ was the reply. She ended up having to remake it (not with a lot of love) and an unhappy, now large queue.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 8:04]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 08:07 - Aug 8 with 2958 viewsjayceee

Lol - the Egg story is quite funny. I like him and think he'd be good for us.

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 08:35 - Aug 8 with 2877 viewsWickets

Hate mayonnaise and salad creme, are they the same thing? Love eggs poached, scrambled or boiled with soldiers.
I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 08:36 - Aug 8 with 2872 viewsWickets

Very interesting thread this one.
I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 08:38 - Aug 8 with 2866 viewsWeWereZombies

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 00:58 - Aug 8 by footers

Avian I hope.

Well, there seems to be a way to try and get at the human ones but it takes an awful long time and never quite gets there... apparently.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 08:57 - Aug 8 with 2791 viewschicoazul

Ahahaha thats amazing thank you for posting

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 13:50 - Aug 8 with 2609 viewsMaySixth

I assume we all know the Josh Windass omlette story (n/t) on 08:57 - Aug 8 by chicoazul

Ahahaha thats amazing thank you for posting

Brilliant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024