Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. 14:00 - Jul 16 with 2465 viewsmonytowbray

Was a black coach with the badge and big silver writing on side. Was at the Brightwell turn off heading up towards Kesgrave direction from the A14 roundabout.

Really odd place to be as there is no reason for it to be out there. Nothing nearby club wise nor a through route to anywhere of note.

My only hunch is perhaps a deal going down at Kesgrave Hall? McGoldrick rumours are flying, but again would be surprised deal is being done here as he lives in the Midlands. Isn’t he out of contract too so there would be no reason for us to be involved in a deal?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:01 - Jul 16 with 2424 viewshype313

Been on a jolly at Latitude? alternative ideas for pre season training....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:01 - Jul 16 with 2416 viewsmonytowbray

Had one response...

Any truth in that?

TWTD never forgets…

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:03 - Jul 16 with 2369 viewsITFC_Forever

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:01 - Jul 16 by monytowbray

Had one response...

Any truth in that?

The Blunts probably lease it from a coach company, so on days when they aren't using it, the coach company probably use it as they see fit.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:07 - Jul 16 with 2310 viewsPhilTWTD

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:03 - Jul 16 by ITFC_Forever

The Blunts probably lease it from a coach company, so on days when they aren't using it, the coach company probably use it as they see fit.

Almost certainly the case, Town lease theirs as well.
Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:08 - Jul 16 with 2294 viewsBryanPlug

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:03 - Jul 16 by ITFC_Forever

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:09 - Jul 16 with 2284 viewsfactual_blue

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:07 - Jul 16 by PhilTWTD

Almost certainly the case, Town lease theirs as well.

From Moose Charabancs presumably? £15.99 a mile.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:23 - Jul 16 with 2156 viewsBluebell

Callis - Did you really have a ‘hunch’ that they would send a big coach to Ipswich to sign a player who hasn’t been here for months and lives just down the road from Sheffield?
Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:24 - Jul 16 with 2134 viewsKeno

so is linking your own tweet a step up or down from 'Doing a 12thy'?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:25 - Jul 16 with 2124 viewsmonytowbray

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:23 - Jul 16 by Bluebell

Callis - Did you really have a ‘hunch’ that they would send a big coach to Ipswich to sign a player who hasn’t been here for months and lives just down the road from Sheffield?

Not really, hence why I clarified otherwise in the OP.

TWTD never forgets…

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 22:22 - Jul 16 with 1694 viewsFifeITFC

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 14:24 - Jul 16 by Keno

so is linking your own tweet a step up or down from 'Doing a 12thy'?

Funny enough, that was the first thing I thought when I opened the thread.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Actual def info, just had an odd sighting. on 22:29 - Jul 16 with 1625 viewssyntaxerror

Some music industry ManU friends of mine used to hire the Motorhead tour bus, when they weren't using it, to go to Old Trafford games, so it happens the other way too.

Had a jacuzzi, pin ball machines, and massive bar as you would expect with Lemmy.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 22:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024