Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petition to replay the England Colombia game 14:15 - Jul 6 with 2040 viewsDeano69

i thought this was a wind up..

https://talksport.com/football/395427/world-cup-petition-england-colombia-signat

WTAF!!??
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 14:16]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:17 - Jul 6 with 2005 viewsDanFord

I didn't want to be too judgmental because if we'd have lost on penalties some melt here would have done similar. But you have to feel for the Colombians in a way. The referee got one huge call wrong that massively changed the game and who knows. If they'd had to play the entire second half with extra 10 then maybe it would have turned out differently! Oh. Hang on .....

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:17 - Jul 6 with 2004 viewsTractorCam

Just started up the petition to jolly off to South Africa to replay the 2010 world cup round of 16 game vs Germany, now that we have goal line technology it's only fair

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:20 - Jul 6 with 1976 viewsDanFord

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:17 - Jul 6 by TractorCam

Just started up the petition to jolly off to South Africa to replay the 2010 world cup round of 16 game vs Germany, now that we have goal line technology it's only fair

WE ARE GOING UP! WE ARE GOING UP! I've just been told by the football league that my petition to get our 1-0 defeat by Norwich replayed as Grabban's goal was offside was granted. They offered me to chance to play that game again and then, should Norwich not gain momentum, play every other match in that season as a result. Turns out that we didn't blow it after December and stayed top all season. We get 5 years worth of Premier League money, Bournemouth have been relegated and Norwich owe £500m to the PL. Result!

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:21 - Jul 6 with 1969 viewsDeano69

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:17 - Jul 6 by DanFord

I didn't want to be too judgmental because if we'd have lost on penalties some melt here would have done similar. But you have to feel for the Colombians in a way. The referee got one huge call wrong that massively changed the game and who knows. If they'd had to play the entire second half with extra 10 then maybe it would have turned out differently! Oh. Hang on .....

What was the huge call wrong?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:21 - Jul 6 with 1975 viewsJ2BLUE

Disgusting from them. They are really trying to turn this myth into reality.

I hope it's about protecting their team from nutters rather than what they genuinely think because it's deluded.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:22 - Jul 6 with 1960 viewsDanFord

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:21 - Jul 6 by Deano69

What was the huge call wrong?

Well the VAR referee forced Colombia to play with 11 men in the second half didn't they. They clearly wanted to go down to 10 men, committed a blatant red card offence to achieve it and were screwed over by the officials who saw through it and forced them to play on with even numbers. Heart goes out to them.

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:32 - Jul 6 with 1890 viewsStokieBlue

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:21 - Jul 6 by J2BLUE

I hope it's about protecting their team from nutters rather than what they genuinely think because it's deluded.

Obviously fans will be biased, in fact there is bias in all viewpoints on all subjects even if it's subconscious.

This is just bizarre though, nobody can watch that match and come to the conclusions they have, it's the fans behaving just as badly as their team.

Reflects badly on them.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:33 - Jul 6 with 1883 viewsDanFord

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:32 - Jul 6 by StokieBlue

Obviously fans will be biased, in fact there is bias in all viewpoints on all subjects even if it's subconscious.

This is just bizarre though, nobody can watch that match and come to the conclusions they have, it's the fans behaving just as badly as their team.

Reflects badly on them.

SB

Anyone who can watch that and think England were the cheats must be on drugs.

Login to get fewer ads

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 15:43 - Jul 6 with 1697 viewsTractorWood

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:33 - Jul 6 by DanFord

Anyone who can watch that and think England were the cheats must be on drugs.

The 'non existent foul' was a highlight for me.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 15:59 - Jul 6 with 1607 viewsvapour_trail

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 14:21 - Jul 6 by J2BLUE

I think it’s funny.

I might even sign it to add a little more weight to the indignation.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 16:09 - Jul 6 with 1572 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Petition to replay the England Colombia game on 17:03 - Jul 6 with 1440 viewsmanchego

That is a cocaine induced petition. Think of the come down they are going to have.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024