Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... 23:36 - Jul 3 with 1998 viewshomer_123

But Pekerman said the England players were demanding fouls which in his opinion were not, complaining to American referee Mark Geiger and affecting the flow of Colombia's game.

"There were many situations, as expected, and everybody knew the match would be like this and I think we have to try to defend football," the Argentine coach said.

"We have to do something to protect football when certain situations arise. It is uncomfortable to play this match with such refereeing decisions."

We were not angels but what game was he watching?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 23:52 - Jul 3 with 1916 viewsLuk38644

Just salty aren't they - All the neutrals know what really happened tonight and it wasn't us that were being dirty.
Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 23:53 - Jul 3 with 1912 viewsGeoffSentence

It's funny how the perpetrators of cynical play get so upset about referees bringing them to book for it.

See also Sam Allardyce.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 00:20 - Jul 4 with 1819 viewsHennikerBlu

He just needs to keep his peker out!

Seriously, whilst England were no angels (not suggesting anything other than the usual stuff), how there was not at least two double yellows for Columbia I just do not know!

The dissent was beyond a joke.
Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 00:41 - Jul 4 with 1766 viewsjeera

Then he needs to back it up and sit in front of a screen rewatching that match.

Unless he then retracts his ridiculous statement he should be banned from ever commenting on anything, ever again.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 00:46 - Jul 4 with 1752 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope his comments are less that he genuinely believes such rubbish and more about protecting his players from maniacs.

I would imagine they'll have a 'reactions from around the world' story on BBC/Sky tomorrow and i'm confident most countries will think football won.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 06:28 - Jul 4 with 1579 viewsFtnfwest

He’s Argentinian.....
Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 06:39 - Jul 4 with 1559 viewsvapour_trail

No drama.

He can come up with the answer on his long long flight home. Today.

Now, onto Sweden.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 07:23 - Jul 4 with 1435 viewsdissboy2

he's as dishonest as his team. Yes we have to do something to protect football, from people like him
Login to get fewer ads

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 07:27 - Jul 4 with 1411 viewshoppy

...like go home? That should do it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Pekermen: "We have to do something to protect football... on 07:38 - Jul 4 with 1374 viewsNo9

If you have read anythign about Sir Alf Ramsey you will have discovered his dislike of South American football (er's)

They have always played to (almost) different rules on that continent.

FIFA are to blame for not dealing with them years ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024