Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless 14:18 - May 24 with 2359 viewsmaccyd9

of their play off result?

I've read and spoken to a few Shrews fans and to a man they all think he will want to stay there if they go up. Maybe that's bias on their behalf but also maybe it's only us Town fans that think we can just swipe a manager away from a fellow Champ side with ease.

...and if that was the case and we don't end up with Ross, Lampard, Hurst.....who would your money be on if you had to punt a quid!

I'm actually rather hoping Shrewsbury do go up as it will really see what the plan is...or more likely what the plan isn't.
Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:27 - May 24 with 2290 viewswkj

Either way if they go up or not this I reckon this Saga will be concluded pretty soon after. I personally want the Shrews to go up, its nice to have a feel good story team in the league, seems as Burton didn't quite have enough

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:27 - May 24 with 2309 viewsPhilTWTD

Nothing definite but would surprise me if he'd stay if they go up. He knows they're going to struggle very badly in this division next season - their wage bill is around half Burton's I seem to remember from a previous thread - and so he might not be in a position to step up to a club our size again.
Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:29 - May 24 with 2247 viewsFrimleyBlue

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:27 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

Nothing definite but would surprise me if he'd stay if they go up. He knows they're going to struggle very badly in this division next season - their wage bill is around half Burton's I seem to remember from a previous thread - and so he might not be in a position to step up to a club our size again.

He does realise our wage budget will probably be half of Burtons? lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:30 - May 24 with 2223 viewsFixed_It

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:27 - May 24 by wkj

Either way if they go up or not this I reckon this Saga will be concluded pretty soon after. I personally want the Shrews to go up, its nice to have a feel good story team in the league, seems as Burton didn't quite have enough

I hope the game on Sunday doesn't go to extra time - I'm expecting an announcement within seconds of the final whistle!!!
[Post edited 24 May 2018 14:31]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:56 - May 24 with 2085 viewsmaccyd9

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:30 - May 24 by Fixed_It

I hope the game on Sunday doesn't go to extra time - I'm expecting an announcement within seconds of the final whistle!!!

Good point, the way we conduct business, extra time and penalties could see this go on another month.
Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:57 - May 24 with 2065 viewswkj

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:30 - May 24 by Fixed_It

Indeed

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 15:03 - May 24 with 2023 viewsbluesbrothers

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:27 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

Dave Jones (Sky) recons they sounded him out for the Oxford role at the beginning of the season (when they got Pep Clotet). Obv didn't go through, but says from his dealings with him would be very surprised if he stays at Shrewsbury even if they go up.

Take it for what it's worth
Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 16:07 - May 24 with 1817 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, have you been given the nod that Hurst would come here regardless on 14:29 - May 24 by FrimleyBlue

He does realise our wage budget will probably be half of Burtons? lol

I realise that was probably meant to be facetious but I think Burton's was actually around half of ours last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024