Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info 17:31 - Apr 3 with 1875 viewsLord_Lucan

Well Rendlesham really. Simon Milton passed me in his car around 13.45

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:33 - Apr 3 with 1837 viewswkj

Do you know if he was heading away from or toward the BHF shop, and if so did he shout the opening times as he passed you by chance

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:35 - Apr 3 with 1812 viewslongtimefan

I saw Mick Stockwell in Martlesham, heading towards town today.
I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:38 - Apr 3 with 1786 viewsartsbossbeard

Knudsen & Gleeson (separate sightings) were both taking walks dockside on Sunday.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:40 - Apr 3 with 1774 viewsoneonmyknee

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:38 - Apr 3 by artsbossbeard

Knudsen & Gleeson (separate sightings) were both taking walks dockside on Sunday.

Selfie or autograph or both ?
I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:40 - Apr 3 with 1769 viewstextbackup

Saw TC putting a box in boot of his car about 3 hours ago, in training ground car park

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:51 - Apr 3 with 1728 viewsmonty_radio

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:40 - Apr 3 by textbackup

Saw TC putting a box in boot of his car about 3 hours ago, in training ground car park

How long was the box?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:52 - Apr 3 with 1714 viewswkj

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:40 - Apr 3 by textbackup

Don't get too excited, turns out it was just TC finally finding Jay Tabb and is putting him back in his cage.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:54 - Apr 3 with 1701 viewstextbackup

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:51 - Apr 3 by monty_radio

How long was the box?

About 30cm long, with ‘Friday shooting drills’ written on the side

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 18:35 - Apr 3 with 1566 viewsartsbossbeard

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:40 - Apr 3 by oneonmyknee

A perfect afternoon drinking Freedom Pilsner in Cult Bar with some mates.

You should try it but the mate thing might be problematic.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 18:36 - Apr 3 with 1560 viewsvapour_trail

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 17:40 - Apr 3 by oneonmyknee

Apparently there’s no evidence you’re taximan. Funny old world, eh.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 18:37 - Apr 3 with 1547 viewsartsbossbeard

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 18:36 - Apr 3 by vapour_trail

Apparently there’s no evidence you’re taximan. Funny old world, eh.

Amazing, isn't it?

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 18:39 - Apr 3 with 1538 viewsvapour_trail

I have ex Ipswich player Woodbridge sighting definite info on 18:37 - Apr 3 by artsbossbeard

Amazing, isn't it?

Give it a little while for a response, he’s had to nip to Stansted.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024