Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great game of footy. 17:12 - Apr 2 with 2551 viewsCoco

Actually felt a togetherness with the players. They were playing with freedom and without fear. Skuse was fantastic and we were actually trying to win the game! Mick oh Mick, this is all you needed to do.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What a great game of footy. on 17:16 - Apr 2 with 2469 viewsBlueNomad

Most entertaining game this season. Millwall played their part too.
What a great game of footy. on 17:17 - Apr 2 with 2460 viewsTheBlueBarca

We drew 2-2 at home. Celebrating this just shows how far we have fallen and why the manager is rightfully on his way out.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

What a great game of footy. on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 2429 viewsCoco

What a great game of footy. on 17:17 - Apr 2 by TheBlueBarca

We drew 2-2 at home. Celebrating this just shows how far we have fallen and why the manager is rightfully on his way out.

Not celebrating the result but the entertaining gamr of football. Mick should be embarrassed it’s taken til now to produce it. The players were liberated.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

What a great game of footy. on 17:19 - Apr 2 with 2417 viewsFtnfwest

Good fun but it was conference standard
What a great game of footy. on 17:20 - Apr 2 with 2394 viewsGuthrum

What a great game of footy. on 17:17 - Apr 2 by TheBlueBarca

If you only look at the result, maybe. But it's an entertaining performance after months of rubbish - much like Newcastle last season. Something to cheer about.

Plus that might realistically be our position in the footballing world, anyway. Happy at drawing with Championship play-off contenders.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What a great game of footy. on 17:22 - Apr 2 with 2375 viewsPinewoodblue

What a great game of footy. on 17:19 - Apr 2 by Coco

Not celebrating the result but the entertaining gamr of football. Mick should be embarrassed it’s taken til now to produce it. The players were liberated.

If only we had played like that on Boxing Day and built on it.

Wonder if Mick enjoyed the last fifteen minutes?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What a great game of footy. on 17:24 - Apr 2 with 2331 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

What a great game of footy. on 17:16 - Apr 2 by BlueNomad

Most entertaining game this season. Millwall played their part too.

Both teams attacking, shocking defending, fantastic goalkeeping from Bart twice near the end, Very entertaining game & very loud Millwall support. Most enjoyable afternoon at PR since the Forest game.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What a great game of footy. on 18:10 - Apr 2 with 2066 viewsBenters2

Indeed it is a great shame.
Login to get fewer ads

What a great game of footy. on 18:17 - Apr 2 with 2036 viewslongtimefan

A very entertaining game, especially the second half. But can you imag8ne what it would have been like on here if we had conceded late and lost 2-3. I doubt there would be many complementary remarks.
What a great game of footy. on 18:27 - Apr 2 with 1987 viewsTractorCam

What a great game of footy. on 17:19 - Apr 2 by Coco

Sorry meant to up arrow, i personally liked the fact we had 3 players up front on opposition corners, Mick gone mad!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What a great game of footy. on 18:30 - Apr 2 with 1977 viewsLuke40885

I celebrated that second goal like it really meant something, and to talk about a game like this even though we drew is great to be honest. As you say, the fans ‘can be’ understanding, if we get our moneys worth.. which we did!

1 negative. I thought gleeson at times was so bloody slow to react to play, other than that.. a good watch.

Iᴘsᴡɪᴄʜ Tᴏᴡɴ Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Cʟᴜʙ
Poll: Will you be renewing?

What a great game of footy. on 18:34 - Apr 2 with 1959 viewspoppiesman

Maybe the players realise that the incoming manager, whoever it will be. will be watching the next few games to see who he wants to keep for next season.
Therefore if the current players don't play well, they will be gone in the summer, although one or two may want to leave!
What a great game of footy. on 18:36 - Apr 2 with 1945 viewspoppiesman

What a great game of footy. on 18:27 - Apr 2 by TractorCam

Sorry meant to up arrow, i personally liked the fact we had 3 players up front on opposition corners, Mick gone mad!

More like players ignoring his instructions knowing he wont be here soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024