Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets 08:33 - Mar 27 with 1442 viewsitfcjoe

That the 0% interest Direct Debit season tickets are effectively funded in totality by Evans.

Other clubs use external companies to run these schemes, which charge interest rates between 8% and 17%.

And also, these other companies would not just let you cancel mid season and stop paying like ITFC seem to unofficially allow you to - although admittedly if you do this you have paid for more than you received in respect to games watched etc.

Thought that was quite interesting, and maybe something club should try and publicise a bit more when they get hit with criticism re expensive season tickets.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets on 08:37 - Mar 27 with 1416 viewshype313

It does seem to have been swept under the tide of emotion going around.

In fact it's a brilliant scheme, and one that they should quite rightly advertise, trouble is it wouldn't get much of a headline given the current state of all things ITFC.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets on 14:52 - Mar 27 with 1106 viewsCurrie10

We don't do positive news on this forum sorry.
An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets on 15:01 - Mar 27 with 1085 viewsSteve_M

Yes, it's a bit like the points scheme on the kid's season tickets that SWGF brought up yesterday. Two positive moves that the club haven't made enough of.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets on 15:32 - Mar 27 with 1034 viewstextbackup

On the flip side you'd think the club just know how gash it is following Us that they probably feel like they have to give people a chance to stop mid season if they wish.

Off topic but I sent my email this morning, did mention that once the manager decision had been made that I'd be renewing again tho

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets on 15:38 - Mar 27 with 1021 viewsitfcjoe

An interesting point raised at Fans Forum last week re Season Tickets on 15:32 - Mar 27 by textbackup

On the flip side you'd think the club just know how gash it is following Us that they probably feel like they have to give people a chance to stop mid season if they wish.

Off topic but I sent my email this morning, did mention that once the manager decision had been made that I'd be renewing again tho

I don't think that will be required, as seems obvious Mick is off, but it certainly can't hurt for them to have some e-mails stating that definitively

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024