Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connolly and Waghorn left out as they were 1 booking away from suspension? 22:17 - Mar 13 with 893 viewsTrequartista

That beggars belief. This was supposed to be the last chance must win game. And with injuries to Skuse and Garner as well. Connolly and Waghorn are now safely available for the dead rubbers to come.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Connolly and Waghorn left out as they were 1 booking away from suspension? on 22:18 - Mar 13 with 877 viewsFinidiCentenary

We are probably saving them for .....

Hmm. Someone help me here.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Connolly and Waghorn left out as they were 1 booking away from suspension? on 22:24 - Mar 13 with 789 viewspointofblue

I thought Garner was missing because his wife gave birth earlier today, rather than injury?

It didn't feel like we were resting players for future matches tonight - it felt like a bunch of players were sent out to play for their future. Which worked out well for them, you must admit.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Connolly and Waghorn left out as they were 1 booking away from suspension? on 22:32 - Mar 13 with 720 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Connolly and Waghorn left out as they were 1 booking away from suspension? on 22:18 - Mar 13 by FinidiCentenary

We are probably saving them for .....

Hmm. Someone help me here.

The FA Cup Final?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024