Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End 20:51 - Feb 20 with 2080 viewsMaySixth

excellent coach at this level
[Post edited 20 Feb 2018 20:51]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 20:52 - Feb 20 with 2070 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't pay any attention to other teams. What's the low down?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 21:48 - Feb 20 with 1979 viewsJohnny_Boy

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 20:52 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

I don't pay any attention to other teams. What's the low down?

Spent about the same as Mick this season, got them playing some good stuff, above us in the table.
Certainly an outside bet for the play-offs.
What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 09:46 - Feb 21 with 1725 viewssolemio

Think what he could do with the whole of Preston.
What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:03 - Feb 21 with 1639 viewsNo9

Adequately demonstratic you don't need a 'shedload' of money?
What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:14 - Feb 21 with 1627 viewsDarth_Koont

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:03 - Feb 21 by No9

Adequately demonstratic you don't need a 'shedload' of money?

As Mick did in 2014-15. It's sustaining or repeating it that's difficult.

Pronouns: He/Him

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:16 - Feb 21 with 1622 viewsMullet

Looked an utter fraud at Norwich, and if he does it with them next season I might change my mind.

I'd say having the ability to recruit someone like Pearson, him and Barkhuizen being in form has been key for them, and as with us post-Murphy I wonder how they'll spend the Hugill money.

They definitely look like a side with a swagger about them, a lot of draws rather than defeats which seems to be the key. But then being hard to beat and set up not to lose is well, y'know the rest.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:19 - Feb 21 with 1609 viewsitfcjoe

Surprised at how well he's done, thought at times he looked good at Norwich but other times looked totally lost - think that was too big a job for him expectation wise with all their PL money, that they have now spunked away

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:23 - Feb 21 with 1579 viewsReuser_is_God

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:16 - Feb 21 by Mullet

Looked an utter fraud at Norwich, and if he does it with them next season I might change my mind.

I'd say having the ability to recruit someone like Pearson, him and Barkhuizen being in form has been key for them, and as with us post-Murphy I wonder how they'll spend the Hugill money.

They definitely look like a side with a swagger about them, a lot of draws rather than defeats which seems to be the key. But then being hard to beat and set up not to lose is well, y'know the rest.....

PNE fan I deal with through work said in the summer has was extremely worried but now really likes Neil.

Spoke to him just after they sold Hugill & he reckons there board are very prudent with their money so doesn’t think they’ll allow AN to waste it like he did at Norwich.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:24 - Feb 21 with 1567 viewsReuser_is_God

What a great job Alex Neill is doing at Preston North End on 12:14 - Feb 21 by Darth_Koont

As Mick did in 2014-15. It's sustaining or repeating it that's difficult.

Be interesting to see how well they invest the £8m they’ll just received compared with how we spent the Mings millions.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024