Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) 19:13 - Feb 9 with 5666 viewstextbackup

Been offered my st for free tomorrow, not a single take up.

Decent

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:14 - Feb 9 with 4898 viewsSpruceMoose

Cool story bro.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:17 - Feb 9 with 4886 viewsGeoffSentence

To be fair, it does clash with the matinee performance of The Nutcracker at The Regent

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:17 - Feb 9 with 4887 viewshoppy

I had no takers for KJ's and Yasmin's tickets for the Wolves game either.

Having said that, the second person I sent a txt to for tomorrow's game (as KJ isn't able to be there again) is coming.

Therefore, is Burton a more attractive game than Wolves?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:29 - Feb 9 with 4843 viewstextbackup

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:14 - Feb 9 by SpruceMoose

Cool story bro.

What’s even cooler is some people would be happy if MM remained. Brain head

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:33 - Feb 9 with 4821 viewsSpruceMoose

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:29 - Feb 9 by textbackup

What’s even cooler is some people would be happy if MM remained. Brain head

Well, to be fair, I'm yet to see anyone put forward a viable and realistic alternative.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:38 - Feb 9 with 4797 viewsSarge

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:17 - Feb 9 by hoppy

I had no takers for KJ's and Yasmin's tickets for the Wolves game either.

Having said that, the second person I sent a txt to for tomorrow's game (as KJ isn't able to be there again) is coming.

Therefore, is Burton a more attractive game than Wolves?

I'd say so. Never had a prayer of beating Wolves but Burton are bottom so that's the game I'd choose.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:44 - Feb 9 with 4777 viewsLuk38644

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:33 - Feb 9 by SpruceMoose

Well, to be fair, I'm yet to see anyone put forward a viable and realistic alternative.

How on earth do you know that some suggestions aren't viable?

If you have that thought process, just sign Mick on a lifetime contract.

I don't understand how all the Mick inners are so pessimistic about our chances if/when he goes - We might do better, we need to freshen things up and take a risk for once.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:48 - Feb 9 with 4768 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You're being offered your own season ticket and you are surprised that you aren't required to pay ! You are the only one who can accept it, or am I missing something ?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 19:49]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:53 - Feb 9 with 4735 viewsmonytowbray

I struggle to give mine away too these days.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:55 - Feb 9 with 4719 viewstextbackup

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:33 - Feb 9 by SpruceMoose

It’s our job to find ME the replacement is it? Sht didn’t realise we had that on us.
I’ll go warburton.

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:58 - Feb 9 with 4711 viewsgrimboy

No one can be asked can they I will be in the pub watching Jeff on Sky then after will be the Rugby looking foward to it and I would imagine most of the stay away fans will also.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:02 - Feb 9 with 4691 viewsIllinoisblue

only yesterday on here there was a long and well-reasoned post that laid out 10 (count 'em!) realistic and viable alternatives to Mick.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:07 - Feb 9 with 4675 viewsSWGF

What criteria constitute "viable and realistic"?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:15 - Feb 9 with 4640 viewsITFC_Forever

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:02 - Feb 9 by Illinoisblue

only yesterday on here there was a long and well-reasoned post that laid out 10 (count 'em!) realistic and viable alternatives to Mick.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:25 - Feb 9 with 4613 viewsSpruceMoose

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:44 - Feb 9 by Luk38644

How on earth do you know that some suggestions aren't viable?

If you have that thought process, just sign Mick on a lifetime contract.

I don't understand how all the Mick inners are so pessimistic about our chances if/when he goes - We might do better, we need to freshen things up and take a risk for once.

Calm down.

I'm, not a 'Mick Inner'. I'm just not the overly dramatic, harping on about how he has destroyed the club type. I'm also not overly enthusiastic about who we will be employing in the future.

Think there's going to be an awful lot of disappointed people when we unveil Megson or similar.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 20:26]

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:26 - Feb 9 with 4604 viewsSpruceMoose

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 19:55 - Feb 9 by textbackup

It’s our job to find ME the replacement is it? Sht didn’t realise we had that on us.
I’ll go warburton.

Certain people seemed to think it was our job to get rid of the current one so...

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:28 - Feb 9 with 4597 viewsSpruceMoose

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:15 - Feb 9 by ITFC_Forever

None of which will be given the job. Hence the realistic part. All were decent options. It won't be any of them though. It'll be a Megson. Accept it now.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 20:28]

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 23:19 - Feb 9 with 4433 viewsTractorgirlforever

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:02 - Feb 9 by Illinoisblue

We need to back mick and stop moaning..i travel all the way from derby for these games ..is it just the younger generation who are anti mick?..it seems that way when you hear comments around the ground..we wont ever be a man city or liverpool and i think people need to accept that and support what we have because what we have is good
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 23:31 - Feb 9 with 4401 viewsgrimboy

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 20:28 - Feb 9 by SpruceMoose

None of which will be given the job. Hence the realistic part. All were decent options. It won't be any of them though. It'll be a Megson. Accept it now.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 20:28]

I’d rather have megson than McCarthy by a long shot.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 23:32 - Feb 9 with 4396 viewsSarge

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 23:31 - Feb 9 by grimboy

I’d rather have megson than McCarthy by a long shot.

No you wouldn't. Nobody would.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 23:34 - Feb 9 with 4392 viewsstrikalite

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 23:19 - Feb 9 by Tractorgirlforever

We need to back mick and stop moaning..i travel all the way from derby for these games ..is it just the younger generation who are anti mick?..it seems that way when you hear comments around the ground..we wont ever be a man city or liverpool and i think people need to accept that and support what we have because what we have is good

"because what we have is good"......all the way from Derby too...

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 00:02 - Feb 10 with 4349 viewsSuperTommySmith

When I was at Uni I kept my season ticket (2011-2014). I couldn't give my season ticket away for free during term time when I couldn't go.

So it's not exactly a new development.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 03:57 - Feb 10 with 4256 viewsVaughan8

I would imagine the problem with a lot of people is that they already have something planned for that day now. They might need more notice than a day or 2.

People who don't go regularly aren't just waiting around for a free ticket. However some people might just be bored of watching what's on show. We haven't really.got much to play for except beating that lot next week. Burton is hardly a crowd pleaser.
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 04:16 - Feb 10 with 4246 viewsBenters2

5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 03:57 - Feb 10 by Vaughan8

I would imagine the problem with a lot of people is that they already have something planned for that day now. They might need more notice than a day or 2.

People who don't go regularly aren't just waiting around for a free ticket. However some people might just be bored of watching what's on show. We haven't really.got much to play for except beating that lot next week. Burton is hardly a crowd pleaser.

Even though the season tickets get counted if you are there or not,this could be the lowest gate of the season.

Why didnt town give a few 1000 away to the services and NHS or Local schools?
5 wassap groups, equating to approx 25/30 non ST holders (ITFC/football fans) on 06:03 - Feb 10 with 4215 viewsSuperfrans

And yet we sell 1,000 to 3,000 extra tickets for each home game on top of our STs and the away allocation. So there clearly is demand.

But you keep on talking down the club. 👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024