Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation 18:17 - Dec 22 with 3085 viewsJ2BLUE

http://www.kingstonebrewery.co.uk/abbey-ale

I very rarely drink but a bottle of this went down wonderfully.

You're welcome.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:20 - Dec 22 with 3069 viewsSpruceMoose

What kind of review is that? I want to hear your thoughts about its unique aroma, its delightful bitter character, its floral bouquet.

Mind you, if your bottle opening skills are as unorthodox as your cooking skills are we to suppose you just bite the glass neck of the bottle off and start swigging, shards and all?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:24 - Dec 22 with 3060 viewsjimsymBLUE

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:20 - Dec 22 by SpruceMoose

What kind of review is that? I want to hear your thoughts about its unique aroma, its delightful bitter character, its floral bouquet.

Mind you, if your bottle opening skills are as unorthodox as your cooking skills are we to suppose you just bite the glass neck of the bottle off and start swigging, shards and all?

Surely it has to looked at as progress. Well done J2...perhaps there's hope for your horrendously abused taste buds yet.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:26 - Dec 22 with 3055 viewsSpruceMoose

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:24 - Dec 22 by jimsymBLUE

Surely it has to looked at as progress. Well done J2...perhaps there's hope for your horrendously abused taste buds yet.

I fear it is too late. The rot has seeped into his brain, making him believe he is fit to try and offer us any of his thoughts about food stuffs.

Won't be long now before he buys his first Norwich home shirt. That's the way this disease progresses.

It's what took Ullers down.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:35 - Dec 22 with 3042 viewsfactual_blue

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:20 - Dec 22 by SpruceMoose

I imagine it smells of eggs, which is why he was so drawn to it.

The name sounds like a complete rip-off of Abbot Ale.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 19:58 - Dec 22 with 2987 viewshoppy

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:26 - Dec 22 by SpruceMoose

I fear it is too late. The rot has seeped into his brain, making him believe he is fit to try and offer us any of his thoughts about food stuffs.

Won't be long now before he buys his first Norwich home shirt. That's the way this disease progresses.

It's what took Ullers down.

I thought it was his sister, when Ullers went down?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 20:58 - Dec 22 with 2947 viewsNewcyBlue

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 19:58 - Dec 22 by hoppy

I thought it was his sister, when Ullers went down?

He thought it was his Mum, although they are one and the same.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:03 - Dec 22 with 2938 viewsjeera

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 20:58 - Dec 22 by NewcyBlue

He thought it was his Mum, although they are one and the same.

Oi. I like Ullers.

You shouldn't tante him like that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:16 - Dec 22 with 2922 viewsJ2BLUE

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:03 - Dec 22 by jeera

Oi. I like Ullers.

You shouldn't tante him like that.

U fookin wot m8?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:17 - Dec 22 with 2920 viewsjeera

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:16 - Dec 22 by J2BLUE

U fookin wot m8?

Tante.

It's funny.

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:18 - Dec 22 with 2914 viewsJ2BLUE

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:17 - Dec 22 by jeera

Tante.

It's funny.

I meant the liking ullaa bit. He's one of them!

Truly impaired.

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:19 - Dec 22 with 2912 viewsNewcyBlue

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:18 - Dec 22 by J2BLUE

Nah Ulla is alright. For one of them.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:22 - Dec 22 with 2904 viewsjeera

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 21:18 - Dec 22 by J2BLUE

Londoners?

I know. Strange lot, funny accents.

I'm related to loads of 'em.

Why they wanna live in that disease ridden filth is beyond me, but at least whilst they stay put they keep their germs contained I s'pose.

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 22:24 - Dec 22 with 2872 viewssolemio

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 18:35 - Dec 22 by factual_blue

I imagine it smells of eggs, which is why he was so drawn to it.

The name sounds like a complete rip-off of Abbot Ale.

When your brewery is very near the wonderful Tintern Abbey I reckon you're allowed to call a beer Abbey Ale.
My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 10:47 - Dec 23 with 2772 viewsBrixtonBlue

Their beer might be nice but that's a horrible website design.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 12:08 - Dec 23 with 2756 viewsstonojnr

My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 22:24 - Dec 22 by solemio

When your brewery is very near the wonderful Tintern Abbey I reckon you're allowed to call a beer Abbey Ale.

quite, their 1503 Tudor Ale is better though imo,
My Christmas Present To You All - A Beer Recommendation on 12:30 - Dec 23 with 2741 viewseireblue

What, this from the Baileys drinker?

I think you will be on the wrong side of the bar on this one*

* I don't know that phrase actually mean, I started on a light floral Irish breakfast whiskey this morning.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024