Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've said this before and I'll say it again... 14:57 - Dec 12 with 10550 viewsJackSted

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE can ITFC move the away fans section at PR to the other side of the Cobbold Stand?

Imagine the scum fans, or any fans really, next season being right next to the SBR lower fans. The atmosphere will be 1000% better.

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 14:59 - Dec 12 with 9073 viewsunbelievablue

Oh okay fine, if you insist.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:00 - Dec 12 with 9064 viewsJackSted

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 14:59 - Dec 12 by unbelievablue

Thanks baby xoxo

TWTD Supervillain

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:01 - Dec 12 with 9060 viewsjeera

You're the only person to have ever suggested this, like, everrr.

It's not gonna happen.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:03 - Dec 12 with 9053 viewsElderGrizzly

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 14:59 - Dec 12 by unbelievablue

Can you do it by 5pm? Ta :)
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:03 - Dec 12 with 9053 viewsJackSted

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:01 - Dec 12 by jeera

You're the only person to have ever suggested this, like, everrr.

It's not gonna happen.

Is that a good thing?

TWTD Supervillain

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:04 - Dec 12 with 9046 viewsjeera

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:03 - Dec 12 by JackSted

Is that a good thing?

Not from your point of view, nor others if that helps.

But that's irrelevant.

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:11 - Dec 12 with 9018 viewsStenvict

Will be interesting to see what the club with regards to away allocations next season. You'd expect most Premier League teams will be bringing over 3000.

Poll: What will be announced first?

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:12 - Dec 12 with 9012 viewsJackSted

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:11 - Dec 12 by Stenvict

Will be interesting to see what the club with regards to away allocations next season. You'd expect most Premier League teams will be bringing over 3000.

And we're not a Premier League club

TWTD Supervillain

Login to get fewer ads

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:17 - Dec 12 with 8942 viewsPilgrimblue

I don't see why not and agree it would add to atmosphere. At Villa we were quite close to one of their main sections (although with 30,000 i guess we would be wherever we sat) and there was great banter. Just a shame our goal was disallowed as it would've been more fun!
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:24 - Dec 12 with 8920 views12th_Man

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:28 - Dec 12 with 8911 viewsJackSted

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:24 - Dec 12 by 12th_Man

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

aight calm down pal

TWTD Supervillain

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:33 - Dec 12 with 8891 viewsbuoyant

Just like your request, the reply that has been repeated many times and solutio that would give a better atmosphere ,is for anyone who fancies a sing along to move to Churchmans (upper) which has better acoustics and would struggle to be overturned by club/police etc.

That’s not going to happen either though.

UTT

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:50 - Dec 12 with 8841 viewslazyblue

Or move yourselves up to Sir ALf Upper then problem solved.
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:58 - Dec 12 with 8824 viewsbrazil1982

Police would never allow it.
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 16:01 - Dec 12 with 8814 viewsjeera

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:58 - Dec 12 by brazil1982

Quite.

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 16:20 - Dec 12 with 8782 viewsCurrie10

We all know it's not going to happen.

Therefore, all the nutters and people wanting atmosphere would be better off swapping behind the goal stands for that fixture.
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 16:30 - Dec 12 with 8774 viewsstrikalite

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:58 - Dec 12 by brazil1982

This. It would be far better agree, but it's not down to the Club but the Police..
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 18:18 - Dec 12 with 8706 viewsBlueastheycome

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:33 - Dec 12 by buoyant

Just like your request, the reply that has been repeated many times and solutio that would give a better atmosphere ,is for anyone who fancies a sing along to move to Churchmans (upper) which has better acoustics and would struggle to be overturned by club/police etc.

Would never be allowed as there is no way the club would allow standing in an upper tier
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 01:53 - Dec 14 with 8486 viewsKilburnBlue

Last home game against Millwall in 1996 was the last time away fans sat there.

It makes me think if Millwall had taken their relegation better that day, would the away fans still be sitting there today.

on 06:09 - Dec 14 with 8436 views_

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 01:53 - Dec 14 by KilburnBlue

It makes me think if Millwall had taken their relegation better that day, would the away fans still be sitting there today.

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 06:50 - Dec 14 with 8414 viewsBlue_Order

on 06:09 - Dec 14 by _

Sunderland definitely did, in the cup wasn't it? 2004 time.
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 07:48 - Dec 14 with 8375 viewsnoggin

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 15:33 - Dec 12 by buoyant

Indeed, it's so simple yet so difficult. Why complain about lack of banter when it's so easy to do something about it?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 07:52 - Dec 14 with 8368 viewsnoggin

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 01:53 - Dec 14 by KilburnBlue

I was fortunate enough to share the train from Liv St, with Millwall that day. Lovely bunch of reflected and balanced people.

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 07:57 - Dec 14 with 8359 viewsChocorange

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 07:52 - Dec 14 by noggin

I was fortunate enough to share the train from Liv St, with Millwall that day. Lovely bunch of reflected and balanced people.

Lots of teams have away fans next to the vocal home support ...and it always makes for a better atmosphere.

Take Derby , Burnley, Huddersfield... And look where the latter 2 of those are now.
Even the scum do it.

If it's the police that is stopping it, or its cost to police it then the club needs to look at it, cos they may just find with a better atmosphere and banter , it becomes a place more fans want to go to, it improves the entertainment, it gives the players a boost and makes Portman Road a tougher place for away teams to visit.
I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 08:01 - Dec 14 with 8351 viewsnoggin

I've said this before and I'll say it again... on 07:57 - Dec 14 by Chocorange

Lots of teams have away fans next to the vocal home support ...and it always makes for a better atmosphere.

Take Derby , Burnley, Huddersfield... And look where the latter 2 of those are now.
Even the scum do it.

If it's the police that is stopping it, or its cost to police it then the club needs to look at it, cos they may just find with a better atmosphere and banter , it becomes a place more fans want to go to, it improves the entertainment, it gives the players a boost and makes Portman Road a tougher place for away teams to visit.

The club don't care much for the fans.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024