Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video Clips (Not Recent) of Bluenoses Taking the Proverbial... 21:20 - Nov 29 with 1950 viewsHarryfromBath

Apologies if these have been posted before, but I came across these two videos featuring the Bluenoses this evening. They are not recent, but they both made me smile.....

The first one is a choreographed series of "Who?" chants which they cry out when an opposition substitution takes place. The West Midlands accents somehow add to the heckle, and even the announcer seems to be in on it for the final substitution in the short clip above. They have not done it on my recent trips to St Andrew's so it may have died out.

The second (with does carry a language warning) is a highlights complication of their taunting of a Blyth Spartans keeper for initially holding the ball back after City had been awarded a corner. The unfortunate keeper makes the mistake of reacting during the game which only eggs the Bluenoses on even more.

We have have given specific disliked players an ear-bashing over the years, but did we ever arbitrarily get stuck into an opposing player just for the hell of it during a game?

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Video Clips (Not Recent) of Bluenoses Taking the Proverbial... on 21:29 - Nov 29 with 1910 viewssparks

Really need a smaller ground for that stuff.

I recall giving Dave Beasant 90 minutes of grief at Dean Court when I was a teenager.

"if you've all had Beasant's missus clap your hands..." Used to be a big part of the fun but doesnt seem to happen so much these days. People are too busy either sitting quietly, or being agressively angry.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Video Clips (Not Recent) of Bluenoses Taking the Proverbial... on 21:41 - Nov 29 with 1869 viewsbournemouthblue

Paddy Kenny got

Oooooooooooo, you fat b@stard

Instead of the Oooooooooooo, Dodgy Keeper

Dean Windass got something like - are you Jordan in disguise

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

WHO? on 21:48 - Nov 29 with 1857 viewsDyland

Literal lolerama

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Video Clips (Not Recent) of Bluenoses Taking the Proverbial... on 22:45 - Nov 29 with 1768 viewsronnyd

Nice to see he got a good ovation at the end though.
Video Clips (Not Recent) of Bluenoses Taking the Proverbial... on 22:50 - Nov 29 with 1758 viewsBluefish

How can an internet trawler and busy c*** such as yourself not seen these before?

Edit: need to add some smiley faces for context
[Post edited 29 Nov 2017 22:55]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Video Clips (Not Recent) of Bluenoses Taking the Proverbial... on 08:33 - Nov 30 with 1642 viewsPendejo

We gave Steve Ogrizovic 45 minutes of heckling and taunting 84/85 or 85/86 season @ Highfield Road... which rebounded on us when we ventured out onto the darkened Coventry streets after the game. Though as this was the 80s probably would have happened anyway.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024