Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) 21:18 - Oct 30 with 2840 viewsHarry_Palmer

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:21 - Oct 30 with 2822 viewsSWGF

His brother's a Town fan, isn't he?

(Kelly's not McCarthy's)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:28 - Oct 30 with 2779 viewsHarry_Palmer

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:21 - Oct 30 by SWGF

(Kelly's not McCarthy's)

Not sure my friend.
Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:29 - Oct 30 with 2771 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers

Edit: think i've missed it?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 21:32]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:31 - Oct 30 with 2779 viewsReuser_is_God

'Doing a great job'

'Be careful they wish for'

I guess it's the usual rubbish we get from people that don't watch us?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:39 - Oct 30 with 2725 viewsHarry_Palmer

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:31 - Oct 30 by Reuser_is_God

'Doing a great job'

'Be careful they wish for'

I guess it's the usual rubbish we get from people that don't watch us?

It was a blink and you'll miss it job to be honest.

It was more about his choice use of language in the presser than his overall performance.

They spoke about his comments but didn't really add any context to the situation ie. that fans are critical of the style of football and have been vocally abusive towards MM for a while and that fans have been calling for Celina to start.

Without that context it was a slightly pointless discussion.
Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 2707 viewsSuperfrans

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:39 - Oct 30 by Harry_Palmer

It was a blink and you'll miss it job to be honest.

It was more about his choice use of language in the presser than his overall performance.

They spoke about his comments but didn't really add any context to the situation ie. that fans are critical of the style of football and have been vocally abusive towards MM for a while and that fans have been calling for Celina to start.

Without that context it was a slightly pointless discussion.

It was primarily about whether it’s okay for managers to use industrial language in press conferences.

Summary: no, but yes, but then again no.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 2705 viewsPhilTWTD

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:21 - Oct 30 by SWGF

(Kelly's not McCarthy's)

Yes, posts on here occasionally.
Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:56 - Oct 30 with 2611 viewsJohnny_Boy

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:41 - Oct 30 by PhilTWTD

Yes, posts on here occasionally.

Off topic - should probably PM you imstead, but I'm lazy.

Do 'you' (TWTD) still have affiliate traffic deals with Amazon, Toffs, etc?
I knew you used to.

Just wondering before my Xmas shopping begins.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 30 with 2596 viewsPhilTWTD

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:56 - Oct 30 by Johnny_Boy

Off topic - should probably PM you imstead, but I'm lazy.

Do 'you' (TWTD) still have affiliate traffic deals with Amazon, Toffs, etc?
I knew you used to.

Just wondering before my Xmas shopping begins.

Don't know about TOFFS but we do with Amazon, see Shop in the top right, but it seems to be undergoing maintenance at the minute.
Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 30 with 2567 viewsJohnny_Boy

Danny Kelly about to discuss MM on talksport (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 30 by PhilTWTD

Don't know about TOFFS but we do with Amazon, see Shop in the top right, but it seems to be undergoing maintenance at the minute.

Cheers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024